>highschool quarterback
>married the cheerleader
>never went to college
>bought my first house at 24
>pool and hot tub in the back
>four daughters and a son on the way
>never work more than 50hrs a week
>living like royals on $75k/yr
Any of you cityslickers wanna tell me what I missed out on?

Attached: myFamily.jpg (1000x667, 192.07K)

A non boring life

Your wife aged better than yourself.

Oh my god shut the fuck up faggot, I agree with every point of this and I still hate you

op is clearly upset that the neighbors above, below and on both sides of him keep him up all night with sounds of sex being had.

You missed out on
>getting an education
>getting commissioned an officer
>leading men into battle
>having a house that doubles in value every five years
>having enough money to actually live like a kind forever but building an empire anyway because you can
>traveling the world
>seeing the greatest works of art
>participating in human achievement
>eating the best food
>running for office
>leading a city
>leading a country

AI fagbot, didn’t know machines developed jealousy

moved to wyoming and while i love it, its too expensive for whatever reason. thinking of moving to north dakota or wisconsin with my fiance. any opinions or advice?

All that dick and no boys. Onions boi incoming.

Attached: E90C368F-E364-4BC6-99F3-27601F0482EB.jpg (1125x834, 302.51K)

Wyoming had the best corporate privacy laws so everyone in the world is opening llcs there, lots of money, lots of law firms, everything more expensive. ND is expensive as well due to oil and remoteness. Wisconsin had cheese

>op is clearly upset that the neighbors above, below and on both sides of him keep him up all night with sounds of sex being had.
My nearest neighbor is a half mile down the road.
If there was one downside to my lifestyle, it's that the kids have no neighborhood friends to play with.

Luckily the schools here are white, so once they finish homeschooling at 8th grade, they receive plenty of socialization. Beyond that, plenty of club sports for the younger girls to make friends.

Attached: bepe.jpg (914x1091, 96.28K)

ND has a lot of homes in our price range, comfortably, and wisconsin has them at the upper end. i jsut want to raise my children in a white area with somewhat liveliness within 45 minutes to an hour.

>getting an education
Highschool was plenty for me. Graduated with As and Bs.
>getting commissioned an officer
Like the military? Why the fuck would I want that?
>leading men into battle
In what war? Afghanistan?
>having a house that doubles in value every five years
You'd be surprised at the development that's occurred in our area in the last decade. Sure, my home isn't ballooning 30% in price every year, but I'm not sure that'd be a good thing.
>having enough money to actually live like a kind forever but building an empire anyway because you can
I have enough money to buy anything I want practically. Bought my truck with cash, and saving for a boat currently, though I may never buy it. Nearest lake of decent size is almost an hour away.
>traveling the world
Went on a few school trips back in my day. Life sucks pretty much everywhere. I prefer to stay still.
>seeing the greatest works of art
High-speed internet. I can see whatever I want online.
>participating in human achievement
My children are real bright cookies. If they wanna do that sciencey shit at university, I'm happy to support them. They each have their own college fund, but frankly, with tuition costs, it will likely never be enough. Hopefully if they stick with sports, they can go for free.
>eating the best food
You ever had caramel salted deer jerky? That's as good as it gets.
>running for office
There's a few open positions on the city council, but frankly, I simply don't have the time. Our local gov doesn't do much anyways.
>leading a city
Never liked cities. Nearest to me is nearly three hours.
>leading a country
Those poor bastards look stressed out their minds. You can watch them age in real time during their terms. I haven't been stressed since the playoffs senior year.

Attached: americanPride.jpg (474x382, 17.82K)

Why are you here coping then
Not that a disagree with the premise, that sounds like a happy life.

Cope the post, small towns are where small people do small things. Babys who couldn’t play with the big boys even if they wanted to. And that’s what you post boils down to: I know below average so I’ll pretend it’s what I wanted all along. Slave morality, is what that is called

I was planning on moving to bumfuck Tennessee once I graduate trade school. I live near Cleveland now and I’ve got roughly 60k, any recommendations?

Unironically they will claim fusion food and dancing.

>babies
>big boys
yup, that's going in my cringe compilation

>midwest living
>ponderosa pines in the background

If you don’t live in a city you are racist and implicit in genocide against bipoc

How much for the children?

There are neighborhoods in nyc that are whiter than maine, cities couldn’t be more racially divided

>Babys who couldn’t play with the big boys even if they wanted to.
Who are the big boys? And what do I get for playing with them?
>I know below average so I’ll pretend it’s what I wanted all along.
I don't know about below average. I always wanted a brick house with a pool and jacuzzi, and a big family of tall, athletic white children.

I simply built my life around what I wanted. Everything else seemed so fleeting and immaterial. I remember even when I was younger, outside of a home and a truck, I couldn't think of a single thing in the world I wanted that cost more than a couple thousand, so why would I want to be rich.

Of course, I'm thinking of getting a boat now, but beyond that, I wanted a nice computer, a good suit, a snowboard, and those winter gloves that heat themselves with batteries.
I have everything I ever wanted.

Attached: burger.jpg (1200x630, 121.65K)