This pandemic has been polarizing. We're all tired of covid, we all want to go back to doing the things we love...

This pandemic has been polarizing. We're all tired of covid, we all want to go back to doing the things we love, spending time with family and friends.. but we're not out of the woods yet. Please get vaccinated. Vaccination is our ticket out of this pandemic. It’s worth remembering that the vast majority of Canadians are fully vaccinated, and that number continues to grow. We will not be intimidated nor give in to those waving racist flags, abusing small business owners, stealing food from the homeless, vandalizing statues and disrespecting world war 2 monuments. The Canadian people voted for this government, and we will continue to keep our promise to the Canadian people, and that promise is that we believe in science, we believe in following public health orders, and we believe in vaccination. Please get vaccinated. Thank you.

Attached: Trudeau-head.jpg (540x540, 77.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/official-data-shows-fully-vaccinated-children-are-3-3-times-more-likely-to-die-of-covid-19-than-unvaccinated-children-and-the-ukhsa-is-trying-to-hide-it/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

i want nothing more than to see this faggot and his children shot in public

*honks in ur thread*

This.

As if that'd solve anything. He's just one guy.

This too. Kill them all.

What the hell is in that vaccine and do you think your family will be safe after minecraft goes offline?

>"well then the next faggot will just stick his dick inside my asshole, so i have come to accept and love cock in my anus"

yes, we can tell, now do us all a favour and kill yourself

>we all want to go back to doing the things we love, spending time with family and friends..
Fucking bullshit, all i want is for coward faggots with power to stop threatening me with chemicals and mandates.
There's no going back to normal, the world has been divided between people with common sense and cowards who will do whatever daddy government tells them to do just to feel a little safer.

Attached: 1637383026177.webm (1280x720, 2.49M)

do not speak again slave

I'm vaxxed but pretend I'm not just to antagonize people whose liberal politics I disagree with

>Please get vaccinated. Vaccination is our ticket out of this pandemic

ok fine!

It's a message a great one and also we may add Freeland to that list

Children first. Make him watch.

You'll never achieve immunity with this so called vaccine even with 110% vaccination rates. NEVER! FULL STOP!

Spbp
>if you kill your enemies, they win
Fuck off, Justin

It's bad enough Gilligan is shitposting from his bunker but Freeland too?

Attached: 1643647851453.jpg (203x215, 10.9K)

he's hiding in a shed

Retarded faggots. You don't just kill one guy you kill thousands of them until there's no one left to replace them with. You're just directing your anger at Justin when it's the entire rotten establishment you should be furious with. Burn it all down.

I hope you guys can peacefully fix things. If not I pray God grants you the will to use violence on a scale not seen in 100 years.

Official Data shows Fully Vaccinated Children are 3.3 Times More Likely to Die of Covid-19 Than Unvaccinated Children and the UKHSA is Trying to Hide It.

renegadetribune.com/official-data-shows-fully-vaccinated-children-are-3-3-times-more-likely-to-die-of-covid-19-than-unvaccinated-children-and-the-ukhsa-is-trying-to-hide-it/

If the vast majority are fully vaccinated, then what the fuck are you so worried about?

>The Canadian people voted for this government
Only like 35% of them.