Show me your war face Any Forums

show me your war face Any Forums
SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING WAR FACE

Attached: 2022-02-06 12_19_12-The United States predicts the death of up to 85 thousand people in the event of.png (1412x815, 92.93K)

ARRRGH!!!! >:DDDDDD

Attached: fug-nazis.jpg (1280x720, 68.43K)

Didn't Russia come out and publicly say there was 0% chance of a war and that the US was fear mongering again? Like they do almost every year around this time.

Also speaking of yearly events Israel should be invading Gaza in March again

It is a possibility that it goes the other way around. The buildup, if it exists, is there to prevent cukraine from attacking the separatists in Donbass, meanwhile the propaganda bombardment from the us is there to prevent Russia FROM defending donbass

That's perfectly possible however even the president of Ukraine has rebuked this and no call for aid has been rendered. The president of the Ukraine is also not a Russian sympathizer

So I would highly doubt it.

Well that can be explained by there being different factions within ukraine
I am no schizo or a retard who follows russian propaganda, but from what I've studied there're two important camps in Ukraine, Zelensky, who was supported by the EU, and the former prez Poroshenko, sponsored by the US. There was actual rivalry between the two in the runup to the election and zelenskiy won, but ofc if the US wanted to, they could probably provoke a war in the donbass in a matter of a few weeks without consent from Zelenskiy

>Poroshenko, sponsored by the US
If I recall correctly Poroshenko almost had a coup on his hands due to being too cozy with Russia

Attached: Ukraine.jpg (1736x3000, 763K)

Only 85 thousand?

>a jew fighting his own battles
LMAO that'll be the day

Attached: kings-field-psx-01.big.jpg (980x735, 101.57K)

>russia invades crimea, belarus and kazakhstan and surrounds the ukraine
>NEIT no war here comrade
russians always lie. they practically invented lying

>belarus and kazakhstan
Have not been invaded. Russian soldiers have been stationed there the way we surround Iran.

Crimea was in a similar position as Taiwan and Hong Kong where it was originally part of the USSR and never explicitly given away just temporary governance given to Ukraine. That period expired and Crimea itself voted to go back to Russia.

I feel weird typing this because I feel that I should just be eating the propaganda but the propaganda is just so bad that I can't stomach it

Attached: 1602320190341.png (797x903, 883.54K)

And Ukraine's President said Biden should mind his own business because Los Angelas is deadlier than Kyiv.

This is all theater to distract from the economy, inflation etc

Please Vlad kill 85,000 people in the DMV.

Attached: 1640664234183.gif (400x250, 1.7M)

Attached: batboy.jpg (316x383, 8.62K)

Attached: 0529_-_EVYxaHY.jpg (400x387, 74.44K)

mfw 200 million dead in first 24 hours

Attached: free_shrugs.png (500x782, 201.24K)

Not my problem

Attached: 1643762028027.jpg (300x300, 69.38K)

I want them to estimate the casualties of West taiwan's pathetic invasion of Taiwan, thr real China.

stop falling for fake and gay media stories

it's all bullshit

/thread

>A CIA jewish outpost is the real China!
kys.

"people"