Forced to take the jab

Any Forums, tomorrow I'm being taken against my will to receive a third dose. Even after getting covid 2 weeks ago. After having worse side effects from the vaccine than the illness. Even though each previous dose gave me 15 days or more of side effects. Even though my age group has little to fear of the illness, and even though myocarditis from the vax is especially common in my age group.
Why?

Attached: 52-525476_pepe-frog-rana-triste-sad-frog-meme-hd.png (860x825, 346.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-5.21-001-026:0
youtube.com/watch?v=Jfku0iyUre4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But you’re Chinese and was already forced to get the jab. So why another spam thread??

All fields.

you are not an autonomous being, you belong to the new world order now

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-5.21-001-026:0

oh boo hoo go crawl into a hole and fucking die fag

>tomorrow I'm being taken against my will to receive a third dose.
Fight them to the death if they're trying to physically take you there and do it. If they just pressured you to do it and you're caving, fuck off and die already, bitch.
They're not "forcing" you unless they're physically forcing it on you. If you have no spine, that's your problem and you deserve to die.

Fuck off anti-vaxxer

Vaccination in China is not compulsory in any way, just encouraged.

Convoy

Attached: 1643914109588.jpg (1024x683, 267.02K)

>third dose
Kek

hey
basically I'm just not gonna take it (the vaccine)

Attached: 33f.jpg (1000x1000, 92.46K)

Just don't go. You're free not to take it.
The only chains are in your mind.

Boost.

Attached: 094 MANDATORY VACCINATIONS.jpg (750x1050, 487.29K)

Forced? Women have more rights than you.

imagine having one life and being you.

this is for money? your $2000 a month job?

take it and forever be a pussy.

Look up 'nicotine' in the archives, on 4plebs.org, for advice on how to ameliorate it. It's nicotine and a few other things.

If you haven't learned how to tell people "no" and to "fuck off" by now, especially being double death shot already, I don't know what to tell you.

Put your faith in Christ and repent because your end draws nearer than you expect.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jfku0iyUre4

Don't worry user, you will be remembered as a brave hero who stood up for what he believes in until the end. Just kidding your going to die and everyone will pretend the vax had nothing to do with it as all the vaxxies nervously gather around your dead body with a heart that grew three sizes, trying to convince themselves they aren't next.

Being taken against your will?
Are you 11 years old?

Fight to your last breath and be serious. You have this choice, no amount of coping will change it. Take controll of your precious gift called free will. And trust God that he will guide you.