Average personal income in county is $35,000

>Average personal income in county is $35,000
>Average household income is $60,000
>Average house price is 600k

How does this work? Who is buying the houses???

Attached: RE-Spotlight-1-101419-shutterstock-11515108-1068x601.jpg (1068x601, 91.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/median-home-price-by-state
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Investors with no intention on living in the house

(((investors)))

the banks are buying all the houses because they are hedging against fiat being worthless soon.

Kill bankers
Kill politicians
or become a rich elitist you lazy cunt.

Wtf does a car brand have to do with this

Attached: 1063411_mw9_1319.jpg (1920x1080, 151.71K)

>How does this work?
>cost of 2X4X8=$7
>cost of plywood 1/2" thick = $45 per 4x8
>cost of average construction worker =
$25 per hour x crew of 10-15
>cost of hardware + other BOM = $20k-$40k depending on design
>real estate location
come on user, this isnt hard

>financed on a 30 yr fixed note with a negative real interest rate and 3% down

Find me a county where this is true.
I haven't seen it.
The only thing i can think of is if it's a highly urbanized area so almost everyone loves in apartments or condos, but condos still count towards home prices.
Or if you're using "average" incorrectly

tools can be reused over and over and I doubt a mexican or white junkie is that much per hour.

>ho is buying the houses???

The Jews.

average household price is 400k,

Given Average APR of 3.75~% that works out to monthly payments of $1850 per month (or 22.2k per year) which when taking into account with Average household income of 67k in 2020 works out to a mortgage being roughly 1/3rd of household income which..... is about what you'd expect to pay.

kek

btw, I didnt include costa of structural rebar, concrete, foundational placement crew, detailing crew, etc. because that could be deductible from the overall price by mortgage rebates. this is a little known fact about housing prices.

Have you ever met anyone that does construction? It's a rather well paying carrier

>average household price is 400k
Varies too much from state to state.
West virginia is 108k, hawaii is 615k.

Nobody owes you shit. "Society" doesn't owe you a damn thing.
Get a job, stack money, and buy a house.
If you can't do that, then you don't get one.

retards that get them repoed and banks keep them as assets to rent them out to other retards that are fleeing faling states like commiefornia or washiton.

Attached: Eddie-Bat.jpg (777x437, 56.78K)

lol my house is ~150 years old and would still outlast that thing.

Well ya, but at that point i'd also have to look up the average household price and average household income for each state and compare all that shit..... which could be fun but it'd be shit to format...... or i could just take a picture of it in excel.

boomer here
got a great deal
locked in for 25 years of debt repayment
got a nice lawn and a tile roof

if things get bad i can build a shed out back and rent it to you for 2500 a month, your generation loves that

I know some roofers and they can't be getting more than 15 an hour. Sure maybe the guys doing electric and plumbing can make some good money but I doubt the Mexican nailing drywall to a frame is bringing in $25 an hour

None of those three numbers are even close to right.

my house cost 185k.

ZZzzzZZZzz
You're words are better than sleeping pills

Salinas County, California

in california they make that much idk about other states tho private and union typically average the same but union you get more benefits, tops off at 45 a hour for carpenters that i know

Yeah
And two of them were illegals working for 15 an hour

I got you
worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/median-home-price-by-state

They keep paying for those shitty houses built over overpriced land (thanks to jewish tricks) for 30 or more years, plus interest, taxes, bills, maintenance and paperwork.

There IS no salinas county.

I uh, I paid $78,000. I made $113,000 last year. Try uh, y'know, not living in a FAGGOT INFESTED BLUE STATE WHILE MAKING THESE RETARDED FUCKING THREADS EVERY FUCKING DAY YOU NIGGER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!! Fuck.
Dude fuck this I'm reversing your ip right fucking now. Say hi to the swat team bitch.

>You're
Where did you learn English, abbo monkey?

here: california, electrician
$60/hr

You will eat ze bugs
You will own nothing
Und you will be happy

Abbos can't "learn" english. They lack the neuro-linguistic development necessary to speak it properly.

Hood River County, OR

I'm convinced the housing problems are only in bigger cities. I'm 25, make 77k a year, and there are tons of homes in my area for between 100 and 300k that are completely fine. But the city is only about 50k people here.

kike

Pretty much all of Northern Arizona. Barely anybody there makes more than $50k and the average house is now like $500k

:(

well they did get a job but they still cant afford anything. i guess society owes them nothing, but somehow it apparently owes bankers and kikes all the wealth and money in society.

How is what he said wrong? Children should not post here. If you want a house, get a job and pay it off like it's always been. If you can't afford it because you're a lazy neet or just don't want one, then fuck off faggots

Blackrock

Average income is 65k and average home is 550k.
You'll be really hard pressed to find an entire county who's houses are 10x the income.
7 or 8 times, sure, that's the extreme high end though, with most being 5-6 times, but 10 is virtually impossible.