THE FEDS Any Forums PSYOP WAR

There are literal boomer feds on the board right this moment.
These motherfuckers seem to think they are psyopping us
They think we are falling for it
How do my fellow anons feel about our glowing frens?

Our autism literally is unraveling the feds
they are wasting millions of dollars every year trying to subvert this silly little board
its fucking laughable

Attached: boomerfed.jpg (612x408, 34.87K)

Considering the recent history of the intelligence communities yeah it’s pretty embarrassing to say the least.

Nothing you're saying is new. But still FUCK THE FEDS MONITORING THIS SITE. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO ACTIVELY ASSIST THE PEOPLE WHO WANT YOU DEAD AND WANT THIS COUNTRY DESTROYED?

Honestly there isn't much to subvert here. Everyone is such a spastic schizo that they take care of themselves pretty nicely.

Its only annoying the are ALLWAYS memeflaggots or USflags.

Can those FAGGOTS not afford a vpn?

Feds are here. CCP along with their Jewish masters are here. Why is this board so important??

While embarrassing, a LOT of these posts are probably bot spam. Remember when the captcha system changed and ALL the ameri-mutt memes stopped? Weird huh?

I’m pretty sure an Air Force guy bragged in public about having a super sock puppet software.

>1pbtid

Maybe they are the ones that say "everything is fake" I kinda like it because it discourages the schizos and they go chase something else.

Attached: cointelpro.jpg (864x780, 268.83K)

Notice now they are always pro-vaxx and say the n word all the time.

Boomer feds are retired, user. You're dealing with gen X and millennial feds at this point

Attached: 1641531033239.jpg (679x690, 51.57K)

i wonder who they could be right guys?

Because we are a congregation of souls
They are trying to find out how a hub of NON-NPC's work
They are jealous
they also wish to dominate and control us
they cant
they never could
because they are soulless automatons

Attached: spamcan.jpg (800x420, 48.83K)

take your vax, nigger

>gen X and millennial feds
Are they on brain chemistry altering drugs too?

Attached: cop.jpg (499x630, 98.74K)

Chuds are in big time trouble with the federal authorities. Many such cases

LIGMA

Attached: BAS trust me totally not glowing.png (646x747, 198.87K)

They tell us it will be in the next budget.

You don't have to say anything, just point out what jews say/have said and do/have done.

Attached: u40mfiw.png (980x652, 646.7K)

It's pretty fucking easy to spot a glownigger.
They're the pro-establishment, pro-pedo, pro-Jew, pro-faggot and pro-nigger posters.

Attached: Geo.jpg (720x1251, 235.9K)

if they seriously spend their life surveilling us they are even worse failures than any of us are lol. poor motherfuckers

The biggest and most successful campaigns they run seem to center around demoralizing Americans specifically, convincing Americans to hate themselves and their country, and discouraging any kind of action or organization. Inciting people to violence and saying only violent action can bring any meaningful change are also favorites of theirs.

Here is the real question and key to all of this. The fed glowies in general......were they the types to be bullied as kids or were they the type to be the bullies? Once you figure that out, everything will flow into the next chapter here.

>Our autism literally is unraveling the feds
>they are wasting millions of dollars every year trying to subvert this silly little board
>its fucking laughable

I doubt it... I think you're underestimating the amount of legit retards that post on these boards.

Surrender peacefully and you won’t be harmed, zoomers. With an intensive psychotropic regimen, we think you can be salvaged, to at least be wagies.

Hey you Glowniggers better be gigavaxxed.

no u

Attached: image (1).png (1276x1220, 1.85M)

Choose your diversity hire.

Attached: 1612886819342.jpg (1400x924, 467.64K)

>sit on government approved chair
>read shitposts from several countries ALL DAY
>still have to pass physical every four months
>keep personal coffee maker under desk
>$85,000 a year
We should all be so fortunate.

Because? What does a filthy leaf have to add to an American conversation?

Attached: 1641525773727.jpg (600x599, 42.39K)

Gotta wonder how does having to eat red pills all day and going home to normie life be ,year after year...

Attached: p0dJt3.gif (320x240, 1.79M)

Director Hoover would hang his head in shame.

>they cant
>they never could
This. If we're not under control after all the effort they put in I doubt it will ever work.

They’re so bad at it and they can never fit in, it’s so obvious

Including every frogposter and also you LOL

Attached: 61FB68BA-825A-4569-9077-532852139BA6.jpg (638x408, 63.54K)

>These motherfuckers seem to think they are psyopping us
But I like seeing psyops here. I like the chaos agent activity.

Any Forums IS A FREEMASON BOARD TO MONITOR ANTI-MASONIC ACTIVITY NOT A FEDERAL HONEYPOT.

t. fed
You can’t lull me into a false sense of victory
While I can notice less shills or at least smarter ones, noticeably, there’s also been a noticeable uptick in redditors since I was last on here regularly. Guess it only makes sense with the events of the last 2 years, that a lot would come over.

I'm old and angry. I wish the downfall of America. I served my country and my country betrayed me. Get fucked glowniggers.

There are several possible reasons.
1) Moot was a fucking unparalleled genius.
2) Moot was a fed all along.
3) Moot wasn't a fed but the glowies opened up every OSPF network route to make it appear that an 800Mhz webserver could run both Apache and MySQL, handle storage all while being routed by a Cisco 674 which is also a work of unparalleled genius, albeit somewhat evil.
I replicated a better website than Moot, equal on the Apache side with PostgresQL DB on a separate machine and a fully configured DMZ and could never get close to Moots' server metrics. Not after 5 years of testing.

Psyoping how?

They use women?

i have griefed several glowies with my minecart and i will do it again

Attached: 32623~2.png (1080x1053, 753.31K)

That's exactly the point though, they HAVE to sift through the whole mountain of shit

Attached: xg-l_-c-poopoo-peepee-3130484.png (500x437, 60.48K)

They themselves are getting pulled in here deeper and harder than their superiors could ever imagine.

Probably.

CSIS is the dumbest of them all.

Attached: 1643307492644.png (1080x1105, 1.31M)

some real whistle blowers sometimes reveal on this board - so the feddies want their eyes on their whistleblower targets - remember all their fed crimes are super secret because of "sources and methods" aka their lying traitorous asses, the real reason it's all super secret

They come here because it's faster when they don't have a HR department to deal with

>he thinks his internet schizo echo chamber is relevant

Attached: snake.jpg (100x174, 4.14K)