Christianity is superior to Paganism

Pagans raped and murdered children and animals as part of their religious rites. Near Eastern religion is superior to European paganism. Completely and utterly superior

Attached: 1625044968619 (1).jpg (1998x1337, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bh0hJTYlug4
youtu.be/W-ZWBtDXm2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Christianity is true, so that makes it better anyway. No further argument needed.

Attached: 800px-FĂ©lix_Joseph_Barrias_-_The_Temptation_of_Christ_by_the_Devil_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (800x1195, 251.17K)

As opposed to today?

Attached: AF37F891-3247-4179-BB8C-92990DE5F339.gif (450x266, 892.64K)

The Gospel According To Matthew 10:34-35
youtu.be/Bh0hJTYlug4

>Pagans raped and murdered children and animals as part of their religious rites.
Source: jews

Attached: 1636179778845.jpg (963x1024, 95.64K)

Source: history

youtu.be/W-ZWBtDXm2g

fpbp

Source: history written by jews

Attached: 1637500370577m.jpg (1024x654, 104.68K)

More than that. Pagans tore apart children and ate them. That was not White pagans though, that was Greeks who did that.

>Pagans raped and murdered children and animals as part of their religious rites

So did the Jews according to the old testament. Is it right to avert yourself from killing people and animals? Then follow the god that says so. The god of the Jews didn't tell them to do these things and neither did the gods of the other nations. These "commands" things were made up by priests and politicians in an attempt to justify their own evil doing.

All evil doing goes unjustified no matter who does it.

This post is entirely too accurate, reasonable, fair, and well thought out.

Attached: C04A0306-C1CF-4F55-9C17-53AE1C5AFE3B.gif (200x139, 238.03K)

Attached: Psychiatrist.jpg (1600x1071, 289.32K)

Big difference between jews who followed Christ and jews who continue to participate in the activities of the synagogue of satan

larpagans are not white

Attached: 397EF7DB-734F-444C-A1CA-2247BEDA3E78.jpg (2000x1492, 592.13K)

Okay, post proof

The Norse would ritually gang rape a slave girl then strangle and stab her to death and burn her body in a ship with horses

This mirrors the accounts of Arabic travellers in the Viking/Scythian Russiya, where a slave girl is tricked into entering a tent where she is mass raped and then strangled to death

In Hindu rites, a princess would have sex with a horse then kill and est it, or a young boy bought with money would be allowed to roam the world for a year before she rapes him while strangling him to death in front of 400 people

Pagans are subhuman spawn of satan and I'm glad the christians smashed their holy temples and cut down their sacred trees. I wish I could travel back in time to the North Crusades so I could slit some pagan throats

Christianity is just mithraism and European paganism with semitic slave mentality, state enforced pacifism thrown in

>Meanwhile

Attached: 372728191.jpg (720x1252, 202.84K)

>fucking kikes trying to replace our history

>this middle eastern religion is so heckin based!!!111!!1 if you dont worship the king of the jews youre probably a jew

Inoperable.

Attached: 1614838080280.png (645x973, 49.94K)

>Pagans are subhuman spawn of satan

Your criminals are the followers of Satan. What you call "pagan" are groups of people who are both merciful and evil together just like you. Even your Jews would do evil and claim it is the command of their god. But not the gods of the Norse, the gods of the Hindus, or the god of the Jews ordered these disgusting things.

Christianity evolved from Paganism, where do you think the cross symbol came from? The jews stole the same symbols.

>Paganism inventors: Nords
>Christianity inventors: Sandniggers
Hmmm

[cognitive dissonance intensifies]

Attached: 593ADFD3-F28A-461E-8A60-992499DE2A2B.jpg (460x623, 109.67K)

True. It makes me sick even reading stuff about pagan mass rapes. Pagans come from hell. I was reading some "witch" book that describes various pagan rituals. In an old Indian Hindu ritual, they would get in a circle naked, and have sex with whoever was sitting next to them, regardless of it was their daughter, son, mother, father, etc.

Hello fellow believers
I have been struggling with SSA (same-sex attraction) for quite some time
I was kicked out of my previous church for dating an Elder's son, who became a full-on tranny. We dated again recently and he was so mean to me. When we had sex, I couldn't get it up because I was thinking of my beliefs. But tonight I met a very nice softboi at a party and gave him my number and I am so tempted to call him. I just want to kiss him so bad. I am so lonely and was planning on kms on Valentine's Day. Please pray for me and give me whatever input you have. I know it is a sin but I have been clinically depressed for months, just crying in bed. God bless