Major happening in Tampa??

Comms blackout, mail not moving. No one seems to know whats going on.
Terrorists?
Earthquake?
NORK nuke?
One giant nigger?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1966x1624, 177.42K)

OMG GIANT NIGGER HAPPENING IN TAMPA EVERYBODY GRAB YOUR POPCORN SHITS ABOUT TO THROW DOWN!!!!!!

>mail not moving
It's fucking 12 AM you nigger.

Memeflag chinks have been sperging out more than normal.

that's all i am to you? once i putted on the flag, you just dont see the human behind it, huh? niggers

Fuck bros... it's really happening. Were being invaded.

Attached: Screenshot_20220206-001541~2.png (720x623, 285.34K)

Bro FedEx just lost your package. That's it.

Tampa user here. There was a stampede. It’s been dealt with

nope, you're just in a diverse city in florida where nothing gets done and you didn't pay for weekend delivery.

oh shit here they come

Attached: WW-Z.jpg (2500x1667, 779.34K)

10:15 AM - TAMPA, FL - Operational Delay
12:50 PM - TAMPA, FL - At local FedEx facility
11:20 PM - TAMPA, FL - Stolen By Nigger

That is for gasparilla you fucker. What a fucking hoe.

Rufus Xavier?

Attached: 1635171851472.png (806x521, 345.36K)

why aren't any of those people swimming?

OP's mail just flew over my house.

well thanks for nothing, faggot

You dumb fucker. I can tell you dont have a lot of packages coming your way from southern florida. This exchange is one of the slowest in the country. You think this is bad look at USPS tracking through the miami-dade facility. Your shit will be sitting there for a week before its touched.

at 1323 on 2/5/22 a black Cessna 172 flew approximately 1100’ above my bedroom window and banked hard left and circled for forty eight minutes circling counter clockwise at a bank angle of 7 degrees. he circled my bedroom and at certain moments I could see thru the plane’s window and at the pilot. His neck was craning and his head twisting such that he always maintained constant eye contact with my bedroom window. After 47 minutes of this I walked down the hallway to my mother’s bedroom and informed her of what was happening and she adamantly assured me she would contact the regional airport and have them make this pilot stop. I proceeded to return to my bedroom where I witnessed the Cessna slow his airspeed and pitch his nose up into a stall at which point the airplane stopped completely in mid air and hovered completely static. i then witnessed the Cessna slowly rotate on its y axis and it remained in this state of rotation for nearly four minutes at which point it returned to normal flight operation and turned north back toward the regional airport. ive witnessed a piper doing this same maneuver while circling my bedroom and an a380 originating in Frankfurt Germany fly over my bedroom late at night only a few hundred feet above ground level.

Opa locka is terrible too.

Niggers opened and stole your mail FedEx employs nigger monkey retards

My packages always get stuck in tampa. It doesn't matter if it is usps or fedex. It will update in a couple days.

>One giant nigger?
only quads can stop him

>using FuckedEx tracking to gauge happenings
Kysnigger

Read the room faggot. Not a single person thinks memeflags are acceptable and nobody takes anything they say seriously.