Imagine losing your business over a failed experiment

Imagine losing your business over a failed experiment

Attached: 1628565276489.png (995x865, 149.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k4LNWA6d8rs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qeP6RHcpSuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

uh lol must suck to own a business i guess

youtu.be/k4LNWA6d8rs

why are they reporting on this
are they trying to pretend to be good now?

Well imagine moi shock

hold up, we do know that more finns died to covid in sweden than in finland

Attached: pepe apustaja processing math.jpg (720x538, 50.96K)

Imagine not being incorporated and essentially protected from anything (assuming you've built up enough credit with a bank.)

Numbers are coming out. 2 years is more than enough for good data. People still believe 20M died from this pandemic will have a rude awakening soon.

also
>border closures
you sick fucks waited for half a year before closing the borders

We only closed Mexico border for less than a day. This is why I never took anything seriously from this pandemic. If pro-vaxx people really are serious, they'd be shouting up in arms close the borders.

closing our borders would have done exactly zero to stop this thing. i live in washington and work in healthcare, and i remember reading about the outbreak in china in 2019 on Any Forums and we already had patients coming in reporting that they had flu-like symptoms and lost their sense of taste

closing the border does nothing if you wait for the disease to enter first

>Imagine losing your business over a failed experiment
sure, now imagine the distribution of business owners that voted for the politicians that enacted, enforced and sustained these lockedowns

here in canada it was 95.06% in election late last year

19 in fucking 20 business owners voted for it

and you expect me to feel sorry for them?

my country had months to act before the first case was detected and they still kept the borders open

closing the border after waiting for the disease to enter does nothing, closing it quickly works

>they totally didn't do that on purpose

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qeP6RHcpSuA

Yes I told them to do it with those trail of tears memes

no, it doesnt. what are you going to do, isolate an entire continent/country? it is not feasible and this kind of fucked up thinking is how we got in the absolute mess we are in right now. people are financially ruined and mentally broken because the pandemic response was worse than the pandemic itself.

it does nothing ever unless you're going to stop all international contact even for "essential" things

not my problem. i have a local group that identifies faggot businesses that have vax mandates like masks/vaccine passports and we don't patronize them.
some of them have gone out of business but honestly speaking we should have just dragged out in the streets and hanged them.

>what are you going to do, isolate an entire continent/country?
I still don't even know anyone whos had it, we already live like on u-boats to begin with

yep, here in this liberal shithole they kept the border open for over year
flight after flight landed from china, india britain, brazil, US, all while these locations had declared outreaks

at one point, 100% of all flights from india had people onboard test positive for delta, and they just let these fucking shitskins walk out of the airport after promising to 'isolate'

every fucking liberal that has lost the shirt off of their back deserves worse, i have completely stopped giving a single fuck about society and want to witness the mass death of these fuckwits in the streets

we can never progress as a species while these globohomo jews and their fucking golems are ashed

Attached: 9812352134576823746.png (2938x2588, 1.77M)

SARS was already a known category A bioterror agent, its a good reason to ground international flights and take quarantines into use immediately

>i live like a medieval peasant so everyone should too

Attached: 16242921276eeee78.png (300x300, 137.82K)

shut down the border nigger, refuse entry to anyone anyone who has a CHINK stamp in their passport within the last 6 months

refuse entry to anyone anyone who has a shitskin indian stamp in their passport within the last 6 months

its literally that simple fuckface, the fact that you buy into the globohomo "shitskins must flow" narrative shows how far gone we are as a society

your kind must die in order for humanity to progress

it was always about population control not disease control

Attached: 1586798838810.jpg (581x767, 71.92K)

Only small business were closed over this shit and good riddance. Small business are fucking trash where they sell subpar quality shit or shit straight from china and charge twice the price than a regular big store or amazon. if it comes down to it I'll go without before I ever buy shit from a small fucking business. Everyone that got shut down fucking deserved it and I hope even more go under.

Attached: 1632627872483.jpg (1024x903, 133.26K)

maybe you should look up the actual real life pandemic preparedness plans

If we all stop paying taxes we could recoup damages. You can't have authority without responsibility. If the government had to do a mass payout for damages, guess where that would come from?

Just don't pay whatever you feel you were damaged from