Someone more knowledgeable then I please tell me why Christianity is available to non-jews?

Someone more knowledgeable then I please tell me why Christianity is available to non-jews?
I genuinely don't know. It seems to be the case that christianity is only for jews, considering most of the bible is composed of jewish history.

Attached: 1640177073707.jpg (500x667, 57.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/paEcbd2PbiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4K4nTEad6sU
youtube.com/watch?v=IOPd80FN2ew&t=2775s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPZ2uABVMKA
youtube.com/watch?v=GZuceW7eh5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because niggers thats why, ever thought of that one?

Maybe you should read Paul's epistles seeing as how he was like the uber-Jew who was called to be the apostle to the gentiles

Christianity is for Jews to prevent them from what they doing right now because they lack the guidance of Jesus. The rest of the world can follow along but it is to keep them from doing stupid shit specifically.

Jesus usurped jewish tradition and expanded it on falsities. He traded the loyalty of his in-group for a higher out-group value.

moshe mad

>read Paul's epistles
The First Epistle Of Paul To The Corinthians 1:19
youtu.be/paEcbd2PbiQ

see

paul laxed the rules to convert more goyim. he went schizo and wanted to convert as many people as possible, unlike the standard jews who wanted to keep the "chosen people" an inclusive group. I guess ashkenazis are expection, since most of them are of goyim descent

youtube.com/watch?v=4K4nTEad6sU

Attached: 1631815090552.jpg (800x710, 209.66K)

* are an exception

>Jesus usurped jewish tradition

The criminals usurped Jewish tradition. The god of Jews exists to free people from slavery, not to make people slaves to Jews.

it's roman era scientology

so no one can point to a verse (preferable a jesus quotation) that opens christianity to gentiles?

because God sent his only son to save the jews, who then decided money was better and they crucified him. God thej said
>aight. heaven for everyone, except the synagogue of Satan
then the jews said
>we'll just find ways around your stupid rules, and we'll make our own heaven. with blackjack, and hookers. in fact, forget the heaven part
and that brings us to now

Attached: 1644124519197.gif (480x270, 1.3M)

it's somewhere in pauls letters where is says something along the lines of "oh actually israel is the entire world". I'll try to find it

Maybe you could read the gospel and that would answer your question.

Oh wait, you are just a kike stirring up shit.

>And who told you all of this?
>>A bunch of Jews.
Thanks, but no thanks.

>so no one can point to a verse

Worshiping verses over what is right is how these Abrahamic religions are castrated.

this is so tiresome. you need a foundation myth. Even Hitler realized this, and built off of it. if you're not shilling, you would realize this.

>preferable a jesus quotation
jesus didn't want to make christianity available to everyone, that was only paul and later christians. Jesus said it was not right to take bread from the children and throw it to the dogs

youtube.com/watch?v=IOPd80FN2ew&t=2775s

I don't think I'll find the verse anytime soon, but these videos are very informative:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPZ2uABVMKA
youtube.com/watch?v=GZuceW7eh5M

Attached: 1632594053148.jpg (750x851, 147.38K)

>I don't think I'll find the verse anytime soon
how convenient

nigger, paul is the reason why christianity spread