ARE MASKS EFFECTIVE

And why doesn't anyone want to debate this topic?

Attached: IMG_20220124_191152_6.jpg (3120x4208, 3.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/nOxRd9sjujvI/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that guy looks rapeable

drink your ovaltine

The time for debate is over. Anyone still wearing one or even caring about them being effective hasn’t learned anything and needs shot.

That's me and I would fuck your ass with my knife on my multi tool fucking weirdo

Yeah. If you wear a mask you will not get Covid. It almost better than the vaccine

>i am the incel
>i am in control of nothing in life except for this conversation because you have the discomfort of being in my proximity
The face says u have the ego of a nigger

it's a fetish for libtards, simple as. btfo redneck racists.

bitchute.com/video/nOxRd9sjujvI/

Should be shot
You get to live.

you look like a serial killer user

You get to live

Cause microns.

>ARE MASKS EFFECTIVE
no, they are simply a tool to break you down into accepting submission like the little bitch you are

You get to live and also get to man the chambers when I’m on break.

>ARE MASKS EFFECTIVE
Yes. They're effective for both enabling crime and brainwashing the population into compliance. They're not effective at preventing transmission of a respiratory pathogen

Some masks are more effective than others, so it's hard to measure. But mandates weren't effective in the US.

And that's what I thought. Also I though that moisture goes through the mask making them redundant, even if a little of the virus molecules can get out it makes the mask completely ineffective. Yet people are it's effective because it may stop the virus of someone who has covid and sneezes on you... Which it doesnt because he virus gets out no matter what

They don't wear masks because of the virus, they wear them to avoid getting a fine. The government is ruling through fear.

No..it is compliance virtue signaling. Always has been.

Attached: 1640067077787.png (604x842, 112.34K)

I'm a 5"4 flip and I'm pretty sure I can tackle this guy's ribs and break his cranium with my bare hands

Goofy looking ass faggot. Kek.