Ok guys we need to claim spider man

presented without comment. how do we do this

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-225340.jpg (1080x1022, 198.39K)

More context for the people that function in society

the alt right has claimed nagatoro

Attached: 6ad.jpg (605x900, 121.87K)

Yeah I’m in the dark on this. The fuck are these man children crying about now?

theyre bitching about punisher being claimed by the far right

\Do you think,
this is a place,
where Marvel
is seen as cool?

So basically if we make animations of some capeshit character marching with Hitler, they’ll kill themselves?

this is all I've got

Attached: 1631443068284.png (1192x1192, 838.33K)

Basically make a picture with the Justice League all standing and saluting the truckers of Canada with the caption, "We stand with the indigenous peoples of Canada against the tyrannical regime of Trudeau" and watch leftists heads explode trying to figure out how to argue.

*puts on marxist hat*

obviously spiderman is the alt right personified. he shoots webs that are white, webs tie people up and lock them down. You can say that spiderman is literally flying through the city locking down people with his whiteness. This is the definition of white privilege and must be stopped. In order for Marvel to prove to the BIPOC community that Spiderman is a true ally, he need's to change his web color to black in order to stand with marginalized and displaced people"

Attached: 1643805217759.jpg (254x198, 11.23K)

Honestly there are about a hundred years worth of comics to find a picture of Batman hitting some black guy and caption it with "BLM is for trannies!"
Then follow it up with pictures of Magneto saying the 14 words. If you could get a picture of Captain America saying, "The people of Canada are saying they want freedom loud and clear. Don't make the Avengers tell you we hear them Trudeau" it would be gold.
Have the one where Dr. Doom is crying over September 11th happening but go over the words with, "Why is Trudeau better at being evil than me?" are a few off the top of my head. We could really put some creative energy into this one and have some fun with it.

Iron Man is a weapons company CEO who has perfected Muslim Killer technology and wants a global police state under his control. How the liberals ever decided he was a good guy I’ll never understand.

Redo conversations from popular TV but change them slightly. There's a conversation between Hawk and that dweeb character in the Karate Kid show where they talk about Doctor Who and the dweeb character reveals that the new Doctor is a woman. Redo the conversation so Hawk says "Thank God I stopped watching that crap." and the dweeb says, "Good call there really. I regret not stopping while I was ahead."

Are they talking about the Punisher? The only people who "claim" him are Blue LIves Matter faggots and dudes super into the military because Frank Castle was a Marine and a cop. These retards just conflate first responder worship with being rightwing or something.

He's popular on Any Forums because he lifts weight in some of the comics, that's honestly what they're upset about I bet. Some of the things he's said have been based and they get posted a lot there.

trump+musk in a single character, basically

Something like this?

Attached: TheClub.jpg (728x585, 125.61K)

Basically people who love cops and the military put Punisher stickers on the back of their lifted pickup trucks and shit. This is because in the comics Punisher was a Marine and a cop. Leftist retards in the comic book industry think that NPC Blue Lives Matter faggots are a part of some right wing group using the Punisher logo as some sort of Nazi thing they have going on or something. They think the rightwing collectively claimed the Punisher or something. So they actually went and changed the Punisher's logo in the comics and turned him into a ninja or something, so they can stick it to the rightwing I guess. Now these two faggots are worried about Nazis coming to claim Spider-Man or something.

>pic related, it's the Punisher's new logo.

Attached: 1623355284336.jpg (210x240, 5.43K)

What’s the old punisher logo?

Which is to say, casual posting of Frank Castle as the Punisher lifting is enough to piss them off. Pause and reflect on that bros. The occasional poster posting Frank Castle being muscular on Any Forums has them pissed. All we really have to do is start using Marvel characters as reaction images on posts and they'll lose their collective minds to see their heroes and associate them with us.
Take something like this, redo the words so that it's Spiderman beating the shit out of Black Panther because he's promoting BLM and post it on reddit somewhere with: "I cannot believe a right wing jackass created this" and reap the salt.

Attached: spiderman.jpg (602x888, 322.85K)

Yes, very subtle. Saving this one brother. Keep 'em coming.

>ITT: Newfags

spiderman thread

Attached: I Did Say Spiderman Thread.jpg (300x300, 60.77K)

Not really surprising given that the right is full of pedos.