Who's the CEO of the world? I wanna speak with him. Just talk

Who's the CEO of the world? I wanna speak with him. Just talk.

Attached: 1644006965684.jpg (380x250, 24.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Homo Capensis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're the ceo of your world. Start there.

Some kike banker

Lol.
Me to... Um, yeah speak... thats it, I just wana talk! :D

Pope Francis. It's the jesuits

plot twist, its george floyd

idk but fucking nigger slayer 9000 got the spic thread shoah'd for bumping it with those info graphs he's been posting for the last year, you hear me faggot fugg off we were trying to be lowkey

A reptilian, probably.

Attached: file.png (523x650, 585.56K)

Dude. It's the 5 jew bankers that run the world from their Death Star of David orbiting the planet

Attached: 1314712131621.jpg (822x562, 64.29K)

Yeah like how many people would you have to go through in Minecraft before getting information on the people at the top? Would it be as simple as griefing a celebrity's world or would there be several levels of knowing higher that would require multiple griefings?

Antichrist

>The Pope has purposely undermined his powerbase by encouraging rationalism, atheism and the erosion of Medieval Western culture where the Church was central
???

Fpbp

Nice art. God in the Bible is a Reptilian, however.
Jews are his chosen people, so you're right, it's obvious, but dig a little deeper.

Attached: file.png (521x1154, 74.72K)

There is a layer above the celebrities that stages interpersonal drama and fake paranormal experiences, micromanges and spies on them, assassinates them... it's their handlers and other psychopathic idiots.
They aren't hired using the same process celebrities are, probably something related to intelligence agencies and organized crime.

And there is the black and regular nobility, rich jews, ... which are mostly hereditary.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Homo Capensis

God
You can speak with him whenever he always loves you and is listening

Mr moloch

(user was banned for this post)

Attached: art.png (1200x1200, 2.75M)

Allah nigga