Please I beg of you, what is this. it was posted earlier

I NEED THIS ENTIRE BOOK AND ONE OF YOU NIGGERS HAVE IT. THIS EXCERPT WAS POSTED EARLIER. AND IF ITS JUST SOME RANDOM SHIT SOIMEONE WROTE, WRITE MORE FOR FUCK SAKE.

Attached: 1644093473312.png (675x605, 54.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/lit/thread/10249418
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If this racist book exists it should be fucking burned

found the nigger. only interested in destroying things, lol

This is well written, well crafted novel.
Was it written by professor Hyde?

its an old meme. Someone posted & asked for some adv or smthn concerning his book that he had written which contained the word nigger in exorbitant amounts

It's called the nigger book
how new are you

>which contained the word nigger in exorbitant amounts

Either substantiate, or withdraw that claim you knave; you scoundrel.

it's from /lit/ gl op

This is a meme about how a /lit/ author wrote a 50000 word book but it was filled with 35000 mentions of nigger

As said so stumbled, their lives so fumbled as if all but ball mattered to them. Does their life revolve around a ball, just to be put some means to an end, to put so food on the plate, to put a foot on the moon. So where is that dine drawn, and how it is preception, as the plates fill, and as the mind is empty. Does it have to be fish everday dear? And she said if you dont like fish go for the starfish.

It was some shit posted on /lit/. Here's the original thread.

archived.moe/lit/thread/10249418

can't burn a pdf you dumb nigger

I know what is saw, all those years ago. My sides, they departed from this realm.

Terry wrote this. It was in his manifesto.

Attached: 1510303171271.png (760x731, 31.56K)

Attached: 1644023304558.jpg (1276x3200, 817.77K)

>niggernotions

Hardly seems excessive to me, Satan. All I see is the flowing narrative, the captivating plot of the novel unfolding.... did the author release any more of his opus?

It truly is a beautiful excerpt.

I heard Netflix is developing the novel as we speak for a miniseries.

Nobody gives a fuck about that unfunny shit-genetics-having fuckstain. Go worship losers elsewhere.

this
newfag