What is your favorite Purge Movie?

What is your favorite Purge Movie?
And you will be a Purger or a faggot?
Will be a good measurement if the government make it legal?

Attached: 07_Purge.jpg (3000x1667, 555.62K)

Funny story, I just watched the purge forever, which is a thinly veiled "whites bad, immigrants good" movie. Reminded me how much I hate kikes.

Attached: 1644109670865.jpg (719x763, 57K)

Those are shitty, boring movies with an absolutely fantastised bs idea

Yeah that is why is the movie that earn less money, but they also put some whites as good people

It’s also conveniently titled so that anyone looking up what a “purge” really means just gets links for this series. Hmmmmm

Why? Movies recommendations about violence user?

If you’re going to shitpost and shill, at least change your vpn before same fagging.

Stupidest amoeba-tier IQ garbage ever created. The only people that need to be purged are the ones who financed and produced this dogshit.

Attached: 1644040564359.jpg (680x511, 45.89K)

Luckily not in DuckDuckGo

if the purge happened i'd be visiting the homes of a few ladies that i know

What do you mean user?

purge is trash, haven't watched a single one. If you want a good movie watch Rampage and the sequels.

Attached: 51DXylhN56L.jpg (404x500, 55.41K)

Why user? I think they are cool movies

The idea could have been fun but all the movies re bad. It focuses on a group of politically correct normies trying to survive the night while all the evil groups gang up on them. I would have made it so you'd have niggers, natsocs, mexicans gangs with distinct weapons and tactics all tearing each other apart and then MAYBE have a B story of somebody just trying to survive the night (and failing).

Lucky bastard

Yeah I also watch that movie it was great the second one also good but not great and I also like The Purge movies are pretty cool and rad

I just consoooooooooooooom

Yeah that is a good idea user, I will watch that movie, but not all the protagonist on the movies are normies

It's not scary
It's not violent
It's not entertaining
And nothing happens

Sorry, the movies are just boring

If you want violence...
War movies? Especially from the Middle ages/ ancient times

If you want gore /gif/ gore threads

They are all liberal crap made so badly by liberal fags that they are actually funny. I noticed that each one was more liberal, more ridiculous, and more funny than the one before it.

>The Purge
One day a year whites (and everyone else) gets to act like niggers do every day.

>The Purge Election Year
Whites are all secretly, racist satan worshipers.

>The Purge: Anarchy
No real plot, just niggers doing nigger shit, and whites doing nigger shit and it's somehow all rich white people's fault.

>The First Purge
This one is pure gold. The first limited purge in an all minority area, but no one does anything really bad (unlike every other day of the year) until paid ebil white racists start killing everyone, and the innocent darkies have to defeat them survive.

Attached: spurdo_barbarian.jpg (404x501, 57.63K)