Allegedly this is a photograph of the driver that went through the trucker convoy

What did he mean by this?

Attached: niggers tongue my anus.jpg (571x365, 35.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

winnipegsun.com/news/crime/man-charged-in-hit-and-run-during-freedom-convoy-protest-injuring-four
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how many more time are you going to post this?

this my first time
take your meds user

how many times did they run the James Fields video on the news back in '17?

What did liberals mean by this

They all seem to wear masks in solidarity. So I guess if you see someone wearing a mask, it’s likely they’re doing it out of solidarity for terrorism. In that case, they ate a danger to society and the community. It would be wise to beat the shit out of, or better yet kill, anyone wearing a mask you come across before they let their problematic radicalization get the best of them and kill more people.

I have never seen anybody put their number plant on the front of the car.

>t; american

First time I saw it urbie.

The plate is obviouly shopped and isn't out in the wild yet. OP is glowing or a faggot trying to frame someone.

first time I saw it maskie

Where did you first see it, rabbi? Please tell us.

What? We do that here.

so did they catch him yet

>What did he mean by this?

It’s a jeep thing, you wouldn’t understand

>It should be legal to drive through protesters

Attached: 2F0CDC93-F5E9-4EBB-8FA8-39D7D9BC745A.jpg (600x760, 59.07K)

>Alone in car with mask on
I think that proves premeditation.

right in this thread. bad reading comprehension?

The driver is wearing a mask and a red bandana. He was most likely Antifa

The plate doesn't exist and RCMP won't release any details besides he is 42 years old and from Headingley. Something fuckey is happening.
winnipegsun.com/news/crime/man-charged-in-hit-and-run-during-freedom-convoy-protest-injuring-four

what is number plant?
I have never heard of a "number plant."
what am I missing? I am looking at the car but I dont understand what it is.

It's a glowie. Probably one of those recruitment ones, too.

Who they are with, if anyone, is uncertain but they did not want thier face to be identified.

And the police spokesman went out of his way to emphasize the driver had no motive related to the protestors...so you know that was a lie.

>Alone in a car with a mask on.
It's certainly not a protester.

first time I saw it vax junkie

There is a small possibility that they're just that much of a fanatic that they wear a mask literally everywhere, but I don't think so. May use that as an excuse though.