OKAY

OKAY
IT WAS FUNNY IN CANADA BUT NOW THE RACIST HOMOPHOBES ARE TRYING TO MESS WITH THE SUPER BOWL
STOP BEING A BIGOT AND DO YOUR JOB YOU FLYOVER HICKS

Attached: 850bd3d293532073.png (828x922, 568.26K)

Get wreck with your egg ball, burger

>oh noes not muh heckin sportsball
Good. Also sage

Attached: teddy apu.jpg (673x676, 112.95K)

Let em try. No way they could survive a sick improv diss from Eminem during the halftime show. Knowin Em he probably got this shit on lock already, yeah he can freestyle with the best but his deepest shit gets wrote out beforehand

Please god let it happen

Post yfw mutts don't get a convoy because they like sportsball too much

Attached: 1402025584130.jpg (672x448, 73.15K)

Wow. Based truckers preventing a covid super spreader event!

Based Ameribros. Will be honking with you in spirit.

do it for the children

Attached: 1620137001558.jpg (828x1096, 104.79K)

Good fuck nigger ball. American men spend years worshipping niggers on TV every Sunday and then wonder why their daughters bring them home.

oh my god holy hell PLEASE shut down the superbowl i need this so badly holy christ imagine the blowout please god if you grant me one wish this year

>something good finally happens to Ohio
>California ruins it.

God please let this happen. I fucking hate this game more than just about anything. I was force to play throughout High school and hated every second of it. Please shut it the fuck down,

As long as lingerie bowl and bud bowl are unaffected.

Maybe the all black halftime show can be broadcast from a Soundstage with no actual game required too.

I was gonna give you a big tittie blond wife but sure I can do that instead.

I hope they do it.

Oh no not niggerball that’s where we fine conservative gentlemen draw the line the show must go on the advertisers must get their free unearned media with all of their nigger-heartstrings-tugging social statements disguised as advertisements. This will not stand not in muh america

All fields

Oh, sweet, I was waiting for the manmade horrors beyond my comprehension.

GOOD

Attached: 1633998268525.png (502x427, 271.6K)

based, lets amplify

Cancucks got all their money stolen from them and won't do shit lmao

it's called nigger collision

It's amazing how bitter you are about this

Attached: lmao random comment.png (767x87, 10.97K)

As much as I'd like to see boomers rage that the nigger handegg championship is canceled for this year, it'll never happen. The amount of money that the Suburb Owl generates will not allow truckers to shut it down. They'll call in the fucking National Guard lol

Attached: 1615070252140.gif (426x426, 3.13M)

Rollin for destruction of niggerball.

If they actually managed to pull that off I would be the happiest user in the world. Imagine the normie seething.

And the day came along, when evil fucks thought they were strong, and nothing can go wrong then truckers came along...

lol
Allright, spread it, World Wide Freedom Convoy.
Demans, arrests of all who have committed Crimes Against Humanity.

Yes yes yes do it this will have my enternal support

Please bring the honkening to America. Fuck niggerball

Liberalism is a mental disease.

Attached: LOLWUT.jpg (1379x1379, 950.37K)

>all these faggot dorks
lmao gimme your lunch money

Once a Canadian or else vpp0p becomes a true Canadian it's the ultimate r
"Red Pill".
Nothing is impossible!
No stone left unturned.
The ultimate initiation.
Canadianize the World.

The Superb Owl is just niggers charging at each other, jewish commercials and some nigger rapper during half time.

The left needs to stop fucking and killing kids at super bowl human sacrifice parties.