I'm getting fully vaccinated because I'm not missing seeing this in theatres

I'm getting fully vaccinated because I'm not missing seeing this in theatres

Attached: Screenshot_20220124-131659_YouTube.jpg (691x791, 119.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k4LNWA6d8rs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/k4LNWA6d8rs

How is getting injected with unwanted drugs a pre-requisite to sit for a film debut? This is worse than nazi germany.

Gonna be pretty action packed. Hope your heart doesn’t give out.

>Capeshit supermen are how soiyim think alpha males really act.

>I'm going to poison myself because I am mind controlled
damn can't wait til that Jonestown comes out

Imagine living in a society that has had decades of total jewish post-WW2 dominance in business, mass media, academia, film, government etc. with no opposition, where 'they' have embedded themselves so deep within your psyche that you don't even know they are there, structuring your thoughts for you. And imagine that your icons, your culture, your favorite television shows, movies, music, everything you were brought up on and know and love, is a jewish creation (a trick) and/or was pushed by 'them', likely so as to weaken you in some way.

Now imagine they have invented an unknown amount of terms, have drastically changed the English language and made up new words, changed their meanings, all to usher in radical change that they fund and then propagate through their global inter-connected network of news, tv, movies, and so on. Imagine they have quite literally bombarded you, your parents, and your grandparents minds from birth, and you're so accustomed to it that you don't even recognize it's happening.

Still with me? Imagine they own you, your family, and everyone you know and love. Their total assets are in the 'mere' trillions, but in reality they have a literally unlimited supply of fiat currency to prop up anything they see fit. Imagine every aspect of modernity being entirely dominated by jewish influence.

And then imagine dedicating your whole life and existence to debating over which piece of this propaganda was 'better', which had hotter chicks, better scenes, dialogue, and which made 'them' the most money to further destroy you.

Imagine wasting your life metaphorically playing around in an endlessly deep pit of excrement, splashing it all over you and your friends and dunking each others' heads underneath.

Explain yourself, OP.

Attached: media.jpg (2400x1049, 392.27K)

100 percent chance the new Batman is woke garbage.

Get all the boosters too.
and then do it again

Enjoy death for Batman.

>not just waiting 6 months so you can dl it for free on piratebay
ngmi
Reminder that you will never be fully vaccinated, now report to your local government execution chamber for your 1984th booster shot.

I'm unvaxxed and go to movies twice a week after my wife and daughter go to sleep. I fake cough constantly to get anyone right next to me to move. Unmasked of course as I have to sip my drink and eat popcorn. Sometimes some bitch might say something but I just ignore it and cough again

>New cape shit!!!!!

Attached: yay.gif (680x510, 138.62K)

Take as many boosters as you want. The restrictions will never be lifted.

>PG13 Twilight Batman
Just transition already.

Max vax, vaggot shill.

Attached: chads_vs_chuds.jpg (4782x2096, 457.67K)

You're disgusting. The incentive to getting vaxxed was capeshit? You deserve death.

Attached: 1640858185006.jpg (745x986, 179.07K)

Christ I wish movie theaters would just die already. I was hoping the pandemic would kill them off but somehow they survived. Theaters are overpriced nasty pigsties where you're forced to watch the movie with strangers being annoying and no option to pause if you need to take a piss. Now that big TV's are so affordable that even poor people can buy them, theaters are a totally antiquated idea.

Did you mean to post your shitty bait on Any Forums? Or do you just post it on both boards? Be honest, how many Sneed threads do you make a day?

You're getting vaccinated because you're a faggot.

I'm not getting jabbed or wearing a mask.
I live in a free country which won't have rules.
I'm looking forward to the movie but hate cinemas.
Will just torrent it, I reckon.

hear fucking hear. I feel disgusted every time I go.

>average after vaxx increase +407%
>neurological issues +1000%
>purebloods after no vaxx -0.0%
herv-w cytokine storm

Attached: 634r93.jpg (680x500, 49.12K)

Just borrow a vax pass faggot. Already been to the movies 5 times. You do have friends don't you user?

The gene pool won’t miss you.

Attached: D4982C97-F177-4614-8C95-C80547ED4321.jpg (1284x1309, 794.16K)

Stop giving kikes money

imagine funding talmudvision

Underrated post.

We all know Hollywood can’t make a better film than what was made in the past. They are ideologically restrained. Don’t waste your time, money, or attention on movies. ESPECIALLY super hero movies, you fucking child. It pains me to say that, but Hollywood no longer produces inspiring cultural films. Unless you’re a faggot, tranny, or social deviant.