Did the Entire Timeline Shift Again?

Over the past 2 weeks...
>trucker convoy
>COVID effectively over
>Rogan getting massive support despite n-word compilation
>journalists calling out US-Russia disinfo

Attached: Surprised_Shaq.jpg (707x450, 39.05K)

Jews changed sides. Whoopi incident was the signal.

does this one have Windows 9? i really want Windows 9.

Checked, it must have with those digits.

>>COVID effectively over
I wish. Its still masks and gotta be vaxxed for shit

The timeline didn't simply shift. There is a massive dimensional correction underway. Globohomo Babylon will fall

>Timeline Shift

Attached: TIMESAND___700xxx762XXX777.png (1428x1496, 226.17K)

Lol, where is rogan getting support??!? He’s being assblasted into outer space

On schedule, no shift... yet. Some user posted a while ago hold out till Feb 2022, then the script changes

Attached: 1643993545231.jpg (183x275, 10.88K)

honestly if youre getting hopeful about the "failings" of the globohomo, you arent seeing the bigger picture, and probably easy to beat in chess, really.
this is simply the beginning. Rogan? hes a litmus test and a damn good one at that. they are deploying things to attack, and the reason it seems haphazard and ineffectual is because theyre learning valuable information about what to do next.
its the same thing that occurred in the early stages of the pandemic.
>how do we shut down the global economy? roll out a little bit of fear. not a lot, but just enough to see how much fear is enough to get people to eat each other over it. turns out, it didnt take much at all. next stage was the blm takeover.
>the test question here was "how much would it take to absolutely overtake the entire country in chaos?" well all it took was one fentanyl overdose by a nigger in custody. and the asshole arresting him even put his knee on the back of his neck for a long time, it was perfect.
>now fast forward to 2020. how much election interference can the people tolerate?
>well it turns out, not very much. in fact half the country believed that the election was illegitimate for a short time. no problem, >however, all it took was an agent provocateur protest at the capital and that will quiet the dissent of 70 million people as long as we compare it to 911, the civil war, and pearl harbor. pretty easy mitigation to be honest.
>now on to these potentially subversive assholes like rogan. he represents a legitimate threat in that most people arent watching cable news shows anymore in favor of this guys dumb podcast. well, lets "throw the kitchen sink" at him, in his own words, and see what sticks.
this wont stick. but thats only feeding valuable info into the globohomo long game strat

This

Western Australia is still fucked. Plenty of scared obedient goyim and mandatory vaccination to purchase alcohol, go to cafes/restaurants/pubs, work etc

checked
yes, I told you it would two weeks ago
don't waste it

Attached: elevator to hell.jpg (598x513, 16.17K)

You seem blackpilled user. Don't be

Attached: enemies of Mussolin.jpg (1920x1400, 223.21K)

They pretend to change side every new president to convince people they have any power

Presidents are the same coin, Jews pivoting to the East.
The west will either completely collapse or have a rebirth

>covid over
Austria has mandatory vaxx now with germany following up soon
Maybe it just shifted for you

Covid has just been buried a little deeper but it's still the spearhead of the great reset.

globohomo are human beings. they are not omnipotent.

Im not blackpilled, im just not simply whitepilled by easily accountable strategic happenings. I exist on the outskirts of the fight. Im indifferent to who wins, because I neither agree nor disagree with either side. Im translucent-pilled if you will. I have no stake in any outcome. narrative-wise I am rooting for the resistance, as always. but insofar as I know they will win, I am looking at them expectantly

not saying they are omnipotent.
Im also saying they are not impotent.
so prepare accordingly