Should we be afraid of the "Jew Bomb"?

So, you would agree that Jews have planned ahead for certain scenarios, right?

Do you think they might planned for everyone hating jews/jewish genocide?

Like, if the world started to try and kill all the jews do you think that they MAY have designed a bomb to detonate as a last "fuck you" to the goyim before they'll go extinct?

Attached: images_optimized.jpg (225x225, 10.87K)

Nothing is as well planned or as well executed as you think.

idk what a jew is. aren't there black jews?

so a samson option for the general world population?

Checked.
They're already dead.

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-223933_Chrome.jpg (1080x1248, 615.34K)

They don't have ONE bomb
they acquired several suitcase bombs
that were stolen (?) from the Russians
and will resort to that if too many "THEY KNOW's happen
they will try to actually shut it down

Yes, the Samson Option is one of the Phonecian's final tricks. We know where the bombs are planted in America (Phoenix, Philadelphia, Sacramento, and Houston from what I hear).

They probably have nukes planted in all major western cities, if the goyim rebel it's game over.

its called the samson option but its doesnt matter
it wouldnt cause complete extinction and would probably be good in the long term. no more jews and society is burned to the ground so the survivors can rebuild without corruption

I wish to be a survivor....

Attached: images_optimized.png (225x225, 6.99K)

holy shit EVERY FUCKING TIME i think of something fucked up that the jews might have do it actually exists

kek they really are the worst

Like the nukes they're not supposed to have?

no shit

They're literally saying if you try to take us down we'll take you down with us..

WHY ARE THEY FUCKING LIKE THIS

WHAT THE FUCK IS THEIR PROBLEM

The kikes have 100 nukes placed all over the world as a final fuck you, but the funny thing is it won't be enough to wipe out non-Jews, in fact all it will do is ensure that they will have a 0% survival rate.
Even their children will be hunted down, and anyone who sympathises with them will also be executed.

It will ensure a final holocaust and afterwards, their very name will be forgotten in history, their books will be burnt. The old testament, except for genesis, will be removed from the bible no matter how much the cucks seethe.

It will be as if the Jews never existed.

ANY JEWS OUT THERE WHO WANT TO EXPLAIN THEMSELVES?

Please just give us something why can't we all just be frens

they think that god says they are special

Not a literal bomb, but what do you think the jabs are? Of course Israel gets saline, but everyone knows they get the gold star for "most jabbed nation". In a couple years, mainstream acceptance of the jab being poison will be the norm, and at this point, Israel can claim to have been shoah'd again. Sure, other nations had it rough too, but nothing like them. Just in time for the last of the holocaust survivors to perish. This time, they really will carry the shoah in their dna.
American involvement in the creation of the virus will be known, and the globe will demand reparations for this treachery, as well as the poison jabs.

Here's the kicker: Remember when the kikes tried to embarrass Marjorie Taylor Greene when she mentioned "Jewish space lasers" (I know she didn't really say that but the kikes tried to embarrass her anyway)?

They got real quiet about that when people started looking into it. I mean they went from "Haha look at the crazy goy!" To."I've never heard of that person. Is anybody else sleepy?" as fast as Jews have ever done anything.

Think about what that means. Jews have fucking space lasers.

Maybe they have.

Bring it, I say.

To do such a thing would mean there would be no mercy and no sanctuary for the remnants to be hunted down and slaughtered...those that shelter them would also receive no quarter.

And in the Joo-less future, their memory would be cursed by generations unborn.
Every one of their former holy places would be turned into a public toilet.

So,if they have such a thing, let them use it. It will be their final golem.

if there's any jewish person out there who wants to change their way of thinking,

just know i support you and wish you the best and you will always be my fren

>100 nukes

Do you really believe they have so few? They probably have access to the American Nuclear Launch Codes. It has become increasingly evident to me that Jews are brilliant strategists, no matter how Any Forums tries to paint them as short-sighted fools. They create a holocaust, which subsequently makes fascism a pariah. Right wing militants are viewed as the ultimate evil. Legislation of all sorts of shit across Europe. The complete subversion of American society. And while not a direct cause, the Holocaust provides a perfect excuse for the establishment and continued existence of Israel; they took back what they lost from Hadrian 2000 years ago and its position has become increasingly secure in the Middle East. I am not moralized by people's increasing ire toward the Jews. They bided their time, and hatched their plan. They are already executing it; the time to wake up was 300 years ago. They have already won.