Indians can be Chads too

Indians are separated into three main ethnic groups:

South Indians carry mostly Dravidian ancestry, which is related to the many aboriginal tribes of Australia and New Zealand. South Indians are much darker, shorter, and cannot grow as much facial hair.

East Indians are the results of breeding with many Asians, leading to a mongoloid type appearance with narrower eyes, a shorter height, and less masculine features (not very much body hair).

Then you have Sanskrit-speaking North and West Indians, who are descendants of the Indo-Europeans during their invasion into Iran and north India. North Indians tend to be taller, light-skinned, and much hairier. Not surprisingly, most Bollywood actors are North Indian or Pakistani in origin.

Indian men have been pussified snd feminized by American and British media for decades. We’ve been portrayed as nerdy, weak, and repulsive to women. Indians have more in common with whites than do Hispanics, Blacks, and Jews. We must unite.

Attached: 55AE2FD5-E1D9-4394-A805-4C61D67F120E.jpg (1687x2500, 3.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&t=1s&ab_channel=BaptistBiblePreaching
golwalkarguruji.org/
savarkarsmarak.com/
savarkar.org/
rss.org/
hi.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/हिन्दू_धर्म
hi.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/राष्ट्रीय_स्वयंसेवक_संघ
hi.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/केशव_बलिराम_हेडगेवार
hi.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/माधव_सदाशिव_गोलवलकर
hi.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/मधुकर_दत्तात्रेय_देवरस
hi.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/नाथूराम_गोडसे
hi.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/हिन्दुत्व
hi.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/विनायक_दामोदर_सावरकर
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao

Test

Looks like somebody pooped into his pupils

He looks like Gonzo

ॐ नमः शिवाय।

When will you grow out of your obsession with "chad" and "beta"? Different things work for different people.

Geez ducking /bant/ Jannies even ban you for posting a basedjak in a thread.

Also BTW op, show pic of your arm for proof

He is Pakistani

i literally hate that motherfucker. moves here from shithole country. gets rich bashing america, which made him rich. it's the ultimate example of ungrateful foreigners and why any country allowing mass immigration is fucking retarded.

God put a stinky smelly curse on Indians for worshipping fake deities prove me wrong

good morning sir!!

Attached: 1643988284756.jpg (640x464, 47.53K)

He got jacked for Eternals. I commend him.

>South Indians carry mostly Dravidian ancestry, which is related to the many aboriginal tribes of Australia and New Zealand.
What the fuck are you talking about.

Roll

My name is vimit noe

OP is a north indian for sure. North indians are white worshippers. They see themselves as white too

rollin

>Indians have more in common with whites than do Hispanics, Blacks, and Jews. We must unite.
Do agree with this however.

DO NOT REDEEM

Send them all back to Aboriginia!

Denisovan hominids moved across south Asia and into Australia. They stayed behind in India to some extent and form the majority of the untouchable caste

It's the oldest religion mate. I've an alternate theory, Indians started worshipping everyone in the gods world.

HOLY SHIT

>posts a filthy Paki M*slim wokefag "comedian" who was a drunk and used a sham marriage for citizenship
No.

>indians can be chads
wow, is the only requirement for being a 'chad' steroid abuse?

>Indians have more in common with whites than do Hispanics, Blacks, and Jews.
I agree.
>We must unite.
If by that you mean you all mass immigrate here and stink up the place and rob us of our own homelands, then no. I would be happy to fight chinks, niggers, and muslims together though

Good morning sirs!

CHECKED
H
E
C
K
E
D

Wasted

>Indians started worshipping everyone in the gods world

God created the toilet witch?

ch ch checked

>Indians can be Chads too
especially the ones who rape

O FUK

I have literally met zero Indian Chads in my life and I grew up in central NJ which is like 15% Indian. Even the guys I knew who took roids were still weird as shit and couldn’t get any girls.

Move back to india now.
Fucking curryfaggots annoy the fuck out of me.

That’s because my R1a, Andronovo, Sintashta Aryan ancestors dumped a sea of sperm into India and bleached them a bit.

HONKED

Attached: 1612825975042.jpg (736x1024, 226.48K)

post doesn't make sense but those are nice digimons

indians and others in the thread, watch this if you dont' want to go to hell for your sins after you die. it's very easy to get to heaven and the real gospel gives you 100% assurance that you're on your way to heaven. don't miss out on God's free gift of eternal life Any Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&t=1s&ab_channel=BaptistBiblePreaching

Attached: Christians are God's chosen people.jpg (960x960, 41.94K)

Kumail is Pakistani, you dumb poo.

Assumptions

Attached: Pangaea.jpg (1600x1587, 447.09K)

lol

I agree user, but that doesn't mean that I want 90% of India migrating to each White country. IT companies and corporations that grift of cheap labor should just move their headquarters to Mumbai

is nj a good state to live in?

what religion

he looks like casey neistat. i doubt either of them know how to use a toilet too.

their women are cute.

eugenics is needed in india and the rss.

golwalkarguruji.org/

savarkarsmarak.com/

savarkar.org/

rss.org/

hi.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/हिन्दू_धर्म
on hinduism

hi.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/राष्ट्रीय_स्वयंसेवक_संघ
on the rss

hi.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/केशव_बलिराम_हेडगेवार
on dr hedgewar.

hi.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/माधव_सदाशिव_गोलवलकर
on golwalkar

hi.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/मधुकर_दत्तात्रेय_देवरस
on deoras.

hi.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/नाथूराम_गोडसे
on godse.

hi.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/हिन्दुत्व
on hindutva

hi.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/विनायक_दामोदर_सावरकर
on savarkar.

same shit, only separated by a bs border and religion. Fuck off

Attached: hortonsquishesapoo.webm (640x468, 2.56M)

Does he still shit on my curb?

Attached: pooshower.webm (640x640, 1.36M)

It's a glowie

Good morning sir

That’s not a chad that jus above average

Attached: 9F565C8B-5975-4B2B-A867-F5BCB7E3056E.gif (307x232, 2M)

roll

No. It’s overtaxed and corrupt. Plenty of other south asians in Dallas and Houston if that’s what you’re looking for.

When I went to India virually every ad featured someone as white as the average Italian, whereas the surrounding population looked as dark as a Popeyes customer.

Talks like a fag

>p.r.rajesh cameraman
im fucking dying

Attached: DSC_0089.jpg (3840x2160, 3.42M)

kys

no one rapes like rajah

thanks for the update pajeet faggot

despite being correct you will never be accepted by the amerimutts larping as white on Any Forums

Cool story bro what in the god damn fuck does have to do with Australian aboriginals or Maori.

I can’t even understand what this fake and gay Jewish propaganda is supposed to convey.

Those are some cosmic digits, m8.

Attached: Shiva's_statue_at_CERN_engaging_in_the_Nataraja_dance.jpg (1365x2048, 1.2M)

God damnit man join some gym or some shit who needs three letter agencies when all the FBI can do is airdrop Any Forums passes all around Pakistan and India and that would do the job of all Mossad posters in a day please leave man please leave.

Wasted digits. Oldest doesnt mean its correct or true or relevant. God has kept humanity updated via the NT and Book of Mormon.

> Indian men have been pussified snd feminized by American and British media for decades. We’ve been portrayed as nerdy, weak, and repulsive to women. Indians have more in common with whites than do Hispanics, Blacks, and Jews. We must unite

Oh sure pajeet, youre White enough, come over and fuck my sister. I'll move my car so you can shit in your usual habitat.

I've encountered Kikes and Mexicans that can pass for White - there's a reason the SS asked applicants to bring their baptismal records. I've never seen an Indian that can pass for White, but maybe there's some hidden valley of pure Aryans just waiting to be discovered in the land of street shitters.

Every race has their version of Chad. Every race also has their version of manlets and their version of pedos.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 117.19K)

roll.
my name is Rohan btw.

I think it's not so clear cut.

For instance south Indians experienced the least arab invasions, using the north as a human bulwark shield.

The north Indians and paktanis are pretty much the descendents of Sikh rape babies and Muslim conquers.

The South preserves India's true culture a lot more authentically. Languages related to South Korean... The remnants of a long gone naval empire that spread religion deep into Thailand and all through south East Asia. And the IQ and reckless self confidence to end up at the top of any tech organisation given enough time.

We southerners thank you for your services in laying your body and genes on the line to defend the south from Islamic incursion. Wel'l take it from here.

Hinduism

why do pajeets, middle eastern and other curry/ cumin spiced fuckers all make this "IIIIIEEEEEEEEE" sound when they get scared

Have some fucking shame and some redpills too.

He’s also not an example of a good looking south Asian

Attached: E241360D-F6E0-4777-868F-AE96236C91B0.jpg (645x924, 556.05K)

rss should have risen to power in india in the 50s. your country would have been better under golwalkar.

redeemed