What did the last two years teach you?

i learned that we are surrounded by even more evil dumbfucks than i thought there were before the meme flu. demons might even be real. i no longer care for normies lives.

Attached: 278af4b7cb3e0f556e929b8198d22db3.jpg (720x455, 54.48K)

I learned that people are mostly stupid cowards. Panic and fear are the least useful emotions that people have, and we have seen far, far too much of it.

that i was right from day one cept didn't matter that i was clever

There is no point in drinking some alcohol, there is either be sober or wasted.

Attached: 1620646649872.jpg (1242x1234, 161.79K)

I learned that more people like censorship and "a popular mighty gang beating another less popular group into a pulp". It is like how in high school nobody stops the bully because the bully is popular and liked by all .

I learned that morality is fashion and aesthetics.

Even eating babies alive can be moral if it is fashionable.

basically this desu

great so far. i needed this.

Elites are right, we need a huge culling in the population. Vaccine induced deaths means its working and I encourage everyone that is not me to take it.

Valuable lessons to take back my life, which I recommend for all of you.

>starting, building, and maintaining a fire
>growing my own food (mostly potatoes, peppers, onions, kale, cabbage, beans)
>using a compass and paper map for navigation
>how to not feel anxiety when I don't have my phone with me or other easy access to electronics / the internet

Already knew how to fish but I'm rusty and will be getting back into it in the coming months. Will begin learning how to trap and hunt small and big game soon, then moving on to some real hill billy shit like building a wood gasifier and generating alcohol-based fuels for use in a penny stove.

Take the /out/ pill anons. There is no greater form of revolt against society than self-reliance

Attached: in-my-day.jpg (1024x576, 123.48K)

>tfw I drink more than Lahey

Great post user, I'm getting on this shit too. I've started gravitating around camping videos when I'm online now. I'm trying to cut down my screen time but it's a very slow battle.

I plan to go hiking around Japan (I can get residency there) and staying in rural areas. There are a lot of clued in people here but they simply aren't angry enough/aren't experienced enough to fight for their rights. I will feel like dogshit for leaving my country but I need to take care of myself before I can take care of others (inb4 "Wash your penis")

One or two really makes tolerating women easier

I thought about 30% of the general population were actual humans with souls. Turns out it's less than 10%.

Evil is real
Evil rules the world
Most people side with evil because of their ignorance

>demons might even be real
I'n the past two years, I not only believe demons are real but I now realize just how many walk among us.
There's no way this many people are this stupid or blinded to basic reality. This kind of denial isn't natural, it's the work of something far more sinister.

i thought my emo "i hate everyone" phase was embarrassing. i realize i was right.

>I learned that people are mostly stupid cowards.
This. Basically, innawoods will be my only option in order to stay free.

We basically have a one world government already and most people would rather die than admit they've made a wrong decision.

As of right now, I learned that I'm not as strong as I thought I was. Also, nobody loves your dog as much as you. And if you take him to the wrong veterinarian, she'll be negligent if you don't come into her office masked. Hardest lesson of my life and... I've had plenty of hard lessons throughout. Also, stay away from MOST women (98%).

Fuck normies. The globo homo agenda is for real and the elites have been collaborating big time to suppress the people and spread evil throughout the world. The intuitions of many on this board have been correct and Alex Jones was mostly right all along. Normies are the enablers of everything that's shitty about the modern world.