Niggers can't fight for shit, if your white your should study Kickboxing and Brazilian jiu jitsu...

Niggers can't fight for shit, if your white your should study Kickboxing and Brazilian jiu jitsu, niggers can't defend against this combo.

Attached: 1643784930631.gif (1124x731, 2.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J-tUiUn3vb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Niggers don't need to know how to fight, they stick in packs and gang up on whatever chimps them out. Unless you have some pals or a firearm you won't be able to fend off 6 niggers at once

Your gonna need a firearm , pepper spray or knife, always stay ready , around blacks don't relax.

BJJ is a meme martial art. You never want a street fight to go to the ground.

Your best bet is knockimg someone out quick and getting out as soon as possible. Muay thai and boxing is the best in terms of defending yourself in a fight. Learning how to throw a kick is a massive advantage, as well as learning proper footwork and distance management.

No way man , take the time to learn Judo and BJJ it's a must , you count out Box someone all the time, but with that being said , becoming proficient in Muay Thai is a must.

Boxing...all you need.

If I get a chance to join BJJ I'm doing it , also in the UFC , you can use any style, including Boxing dumbass , why should I limit my tools for a Boxer ?

Street fights are not UFC,Nigger..focus on striking and slipping, everything else is a waste of time..but whatever, waste time and money on bullshit.

I'm currently learning Elusive Fighting
It's super effective

youtube.com/watch?v=J-tUiUn3vb4

Right and that Boxing video link that user just linked wasn't bullshit? How much do do BJJ lessons cost a month ? Maybe just a couple hundred or less , could potentially save your life i mean idk...

it's the closest thing to an actual street fight, UFC is as real as it gets , if Jake paul competed in MMA he would get his ass whooped no doubt.

>it's the closest thing to an actual street fight, UFC is as real as it gets
lmfao no its not. if you try grappling someone on the ground in a street fight the guys mate will just kick you in the head. at least with boxing you can just knock someone out then retreat

What happens when the Boxer eats a Low Muay Thai roundhouse to the thigh ? He buckles and can't continue forward, already his most important tools become useless, his fists , and I'm not even talking Judo/ BJJ just dealing with a Muay thai fighter and his clinch or low kicks and knees is enough.

I'm not trying to shit on Boxing but it's incredibly one dimensional

LOL you stupid in streets fight they will win

Boxing is absolutely the best martial art when it comes to footwork and distance management.

Grappling in a street fight is a stupid idea because unlike UFC, biting an ear off or headbutting an opponent won’t get you disqualified.

This..dont go to fucking ground..there aint going to be a matt there. Learn to strike and slip. You learn to strike, a faggot bj jew will eat his teeth the moment he tries to shoot in. You learn to slip and you can work any untrained fighter to a pulp. 90% of the time it is some drunk retard lobbing slow mo hams at you.

Attached: tenor (8).gif (220x185, 970.74K)

Boxing is the easiest and best foundation. Don't forget to play sports in sunlight for cardio and Vitamin D!

Not it is complex as fuck..striking, slipping, distance control..a shovel hook is not fancy, but the grappler that take a solid one to the lower body will shit blood for a week and wish his faggot.purple belt didnt match the color of his bruised liver.

I've been in plenty of fights growing up and knowing collegiate wrestling, bjj, and kickboxing helped tremendously. I've only lost one street fight and that's cause fuckers ganged up on me. I got em back one by one though, dirty niggers

Go up against a good kickboxer with a background in BJJ , you'll get taken down fast and get rear naked choked you fucking retard.

You're a dirty larping faggot who probably bwver left JV..go suck nigger cocks Bj boy..

I tried being big and it worked for me 6'5" and 270 seems to be the sweet spot. No one messes with me ever. Try being big.

filthy niggers, that's all they do , gang up on people.

You're well adjusted and an interesting person to talk to.

Joe Rogan would knock your teeth out and he's just a Podcaster fucking faggot, yeah don't mind if I do. Become an expert in jiu jitsu so I can choke stupid ignorant assholes out such as yourself.

or I could just snap your fucking arm.

and you forgot about all of the Soros appointed DAs who will charge you with 6 gorillion hate crimes if you happen to be successfully defend yourself against one

>i will surely win this gunfight with my shitskin martial arts
okay

Attached: BFR.jpg (900x484, 145.22K)

Monkey jew wrestling cope. Stop be faggots and learn to box.

Attached: 8b6925773df7117aec8a8a141911ffec--emporium-warehouse.jpg (584x717, 92.92K)

Ha, hahahaahahahahah!
You sound tough because you're protected by the screen, user XD

Owning a revolver is a good idea as well , I'm not against it.

Why stick around? Do what you need to and walk away. You owe cops and society nothing. Walk away.

before I was forced to quit MMA because of gangstalking leftists, my jiu jitsu was pretty good and my Muay Thai was solid.

Stop talking to cops. Defend your life and avoid detection.