Sons of PERVN

Stop worshiping a Jewish rabbi from Palestine user.

Your ancestors is calling.
And they're smiling in Valhalla.

Attached: 1643561877960.jpg (800x730, 77.61K)

is squatter

Attached: doyursquats.jpg (474x147, 9.38K)

Do bots make these

probably shills or discord fags. Which is funny because I am sure their ancestors would be proud to know how much of a mass of faggots they are.

Attached: 1643788445442.png (1920x957, 448.33K)

The Vikings were hypocrites.

They said they believed in Eye for an Eye,

then went down the river and started raiding their British and Scandinavian brothers.

Kek
My viking ancestors were invited to live in Northern France with free lands & titles if they converted.
Then they sailed to Sicily & murdered all the muslim armies in the area & created the kingdom of Sicily for themselves
Jesus christ is king & no pagan horse worshippers can change that

Interesting argument, OP.

I'll be more convinced if you post your physique or proof of squatting at least 225lbs for reps

Attached: 1614920953080.jpg (1293x1880, 562.52K)

Mainly people that are anti semitic and want Europeans to stop worshiping a jewish rabbi

>THIS IS WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE

cringe

Attached: Jesus Christ is King.jpg (2309x1299, 127.4K)

100kgs... on squat, kek how weak are you?

>memeflaggot OP

Opinion discarded

I literally had a dream once and this is what I saw almost exact same thing extremely bright light and His hands were reaching out it was freaky and surreal...it wasnt even like a dream it was so real i dont remember "waking up".

I said at least. If OP is that weak, that's his problem and makes his appeal for paganism less convincing.

say your prayer

a religion hated by the Jews. in fact the word Kike comes from a Jewish character which they used to sign instead of using a cross.

>Stop worshiping a Jewish rabbi

A man became a god by his goodness and so can you. Your gods are already good as they are sons of the most high. All you need is to turn to good works and be as your gods are.

Thor is just Ba'al.
Your whole retconned religion immigrated from the mideast.

Attached: Screenshot_20210831-161911.png (1080x1356, 3.24M)

Odin swallowed his enemy’s cum directly from his cock.

>Thor is just Ba'al.

All the gods are good and by this goodness will survive judgement. Do what is good so that you will be among them.

>They said they believed in Eye for an Eye,
that's a bible quote you genius

The entire Bible is about God allowing other nations to conquer the jews for disobeying his commandments and being shitter than the surrounding countries and people. Generally being Jews is something God despises.

God's son was then crucified at the hands of said Jews. A few decades later, Rome invaded and God let them be cast out into the diaspora.

your god is glowing

cute headcanon, not backed up by any historical evidence unfortunately

>not backed up by any historical evidence

The evidence of god is not historical but moral.

The parallels are enough. Lightening, blunt weapons, the palace, the combat with a sea dragon.

Cope and seethe paganfag

Complete humiliating God

Attached: 7426daf0a4a880572501316b22ec611e.jpg (300x224, 15.82K)

basically half of the old testament is curses against Jews.

No that’s Hammurabi

>Your ancestors is calling.
>And they're smiling in Valhalla.
I hope so. I wonder often where my ancestors are, and what they do there. I hope there with me. It makes me feel warm to think about that.

Attached: A7F59241-78F3-47DB-9655-CE35A8059A5F.jpg (750x990, 502.15K)

Plasma being discharged between two planets in a near collision. Would have been visible to the naked eye. Proof that extraordinary events do happen.

Attached: Plasma discharge.jpg (640x360, 24.18K)

I agree on Europeans going back to paganism and shunning Christianity OP.

But Valhalla and the Norse Gods are not what the majority of Western Europe would have worshipped. Those Gods are tied to Scandinavians.

The Gods of most of Western Europe are the Celtic Gods of Central Europe.

Germanic culture spread from Southern Scandinavia and much of their people, but if you observe their Haplogroup (I1), you’ll see that they only penetrated mostly to the Dutch and the Northern part of Germany.

Everybody else is still mostly R1B, which was the original population present upon the expansion of the Germanic people.

Germanics never replaced the Celts. The Celts accepted their culture and language after most of their major territories fell apart.

Nah, I'm good.