What do you think about the man in the high castle?

I think despite the writer's intentions, that timeline seems unironically better for the most part. I just hope they'd accept Italians as Aryan. What are your thoughts on the show?

Attached: maninhighcastle.jpg (2560x1920, 775.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0XsCFXdsVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What are your thoughts on the show?

It was unintentionally based and the writers realized this which is why the first two seasons are so good, the third is mediocre, and the last is hot pozzed dogshit.

Why accept Italians as anything when you can give them their own med state for their race?

I think you mixed up boards friend.

Telivision is for groomed normie plebs

Oh look, it's this thread again.
How topical.

This. The show deviates heavily from the themes of the book and turns into anti Nazi/Japan propaganda, which actually has nothing to do with the book itself.

Online (((television))) is entertainment for boomers. I don't watch. Please enlighten me, boomer.

Good novel. Don't watch tv.

Yes

The fact that this scene was put on film is a minor miracle.

youtube.com/watch?v=G0XsCFXdsVE

Not surprised. Most PKD is either poorly translated or coerced.

siamo persone di colore ambrogio adesso vai a dormire magari ti sogni un crucco che ti accetta nel club dei nordici

Incredibly based. I need to watch the first two seasons again since I’m fully awakened now

I only watched the first season. Looked good.

Still not watching it because fuck TV and fuck subscriptions

Great novel, not a bad tv boot.

Really cool sci-fi shir based on CERN

You guys are the only ones who don't understand that scene. The wife seems terrified to speak, which I know is your wet dream, but the leftists don't really like that. The whole mood, frankly, is kind of ruined when the man appears as everyone has to be on edge to not get a beat down.
Again, I know this is idyllic for you guys and you think it's the saving grace humanity needs, but it's kind of scary for people who have become accustomed to freely expressing their thoughts.

I loved the first two seasons and wondered how this timeline was supposed to be worse than our real one. I got really bored in the 3rd or 4th and quit watching. Had no idea it was based on a book until this thread, will be buying it.

>Good novel.
Worth the time and effort to track down and consume? My anime black log might be literally a year of watch time now. To say little of the audiobooks I have.

Trash show like holy shit boring made no sense stop watching when 2 of main character were getting chased