What insects are acceptable to let live in your home?

Are there any Any Forums approved insects?

Attached: 1631044486766.png (840x630, 409.41K)

jumping spiders only

no chinks.

>Asks about insects
>Posts arachnids

Ngmi

Everything should live.

If a cricket gets into my house I make sure to capture him and let him outside so he doesn't get into some obscure area of the house and drive me crazy at night with his chirping... On the other hand, there are some big spiders in my basement that I never fuck with and just just steer clear of.

If I don’t see the spider, I don’t care. If I see them, they better start moving

Don’t know, my spider eats them all.

Spiders are based as are ladybugs.

Spiders until my wife sees one

turkroach women

the qt ones

Attached: qtinsect.jpg (720x720, 161.56K)

as long as the spiders don't bother me, they can hang out in the walls all they want
there is some nasty black widows back there but i only see them when i open the walls, and therefore, i have no bugs
spiders genuinely want to be left alone, I understand that deeply

Attached: 1613090831167.jpg (700x874, 51.16K)

i used to keep small reptiles that needed protein so i was keeping superworms and crickets, ttoo. superworms are literally no bother at all, but crickets smell fucking disgusting. so bad that i stopped feeding them to my animals when the weather got too cold to keep them outside. i'm telling you the smell is outrageous

enjoy your roaches, ants and termites!

Anything that leaves me alone. Entering my personal space is forfeiting your life.

I keep a small colony of carpenter ants in a test tube.

Ladybugs.

Satan Spawn

Attached: R.e6d9a72358fca6fb45b564880824b99f.jpg (2000x1333, 637.25K)

>asks about insects
>posts a wolf spider

Those guys are based bros if you have a pest problem. The males wander around while the females tend to make their webs up in the dark corners of your house. Don't kill them, but definitely get your knowledge on spiders up.

This

>SPIDERS AREN'T INSECTS!!

Attached: 80f.jpg (1500x1500, 259.19K)