Hello Any Forums

I have come to you discuss an opportunity to enter financial freedom. I am a high level analyst for a big sized crypto exchange and here to tell you that ICP is the ticket to such freedom. Let me explain. The tech being developed by the DFINITY Foundation and its native crypto ICP is so monumental it is almost hard to grasp in the traditional sense. It is the first infinitely scalable blockchain that will be able to directly integrate Bitcoin and Ethereum. This is huge for many reasons. One, bridges will be rendered useless thus absorbing the market share held by wrapped tokens like wrapped BTC. This will eliminate the effort required to create wrapped tokens and the general suspicions many have in regards to the act of wrapping. Their bitcoin stays in its native form but also allows for smart contract functions all perfectly working on ICP.

Attached: 1_yUgN8MYtbqSiNj4olJUcHw.png (512x512, 49.05K)

two, because of its infinite scalability the amount of things you can develop on said blockchain will be almost unimaginable. Virtual reality worlds, true decentralized monetary system with 1 second finality and almost feeless transactions, the list goes on and on. Imagine it and it can be developed on ICP

Now you may be thinking well that sounds almost to good to be true but what about the chart? It looks horrendous. In short, ICP was listed on almost every major exchange in may of last year unheard of in the space. Upon release nefarious actors afraid of the immense tech ICP is developing purposely listed the token at an absurdly high price. It wasn't VC's selling or initial investors... no it was actors like Sam Bankman and the like scared of the tech that is being developed as we speak

Stop using South Korean vpns to shill your erc20 token scams IDF

kek, if I had a satoshi for every "infinitely scalable" shitcoin i'd be a millionaire.

Attached: frenly.jpg (1024x1024, 517.56K)

100 ICP staked and about 80 on an exchange, doing what I can to accumulate more over the next couple years

Any Forums may or may not listen, OP. I personally like ICP and appreciate you letting the board know. Good summary.

Any Forums - ICP may be or may not be for you. But if not ICP, buy some bitcoin. Or Ethereum.

Just do yourself a favor and buy some.

Attached: A9203601-57E0-47AD-AD44-DC71E1806862.jpg (1280x720, 100.41K)

CQT has more upside from current mcaps

Got btfo so bad on biz you came here.
AVAX ate your lunch and fucked yo bitch, just go home.

did you mean: Doge coin

liar pants on fire

There’s only one ICP,a d this ain’t it. WOOP WOOP MOTHERFUCKERS

>I SEE PEE
AHAHAHAHAHA. Internet Computah fags are so desperate that they're shilling on Any Forums in hopes their bags pump.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

Attached: bobo-crashes-market.jpg (680x350, 27.02K)

>INTERNET COMPUTERS
HOW DO THEY WORK?

Attached: 1635204881692.jpg (750x711, 165.65K)

Attached: 1636095269429.gif (1000x576, 2.09M)

>Let me explain
why do people say this? it's not even vocal conversation. we're going to let you explain if we read on, but you're putting extra words in the way

What is this chart retard.. Jesus 2800 - 20 within 6 months and still 600x the VC price...

Attached: 4636363643342.jpg (1244x1021, 147.92K)

sirs wher do i buy this icy pee token i dont find it on bsc pls help benchod

initial investors got their bags for literal pennies, and have been dumping on you ever since. good luck with this one but I’m not going anywhere near it.

This lol, I'll never forget the faygo and midget show

Unironically, ICP would be the way forward as a means of fully implementing decentralised web3.

>fb/Meta are going to die very quickly having failed hard to capture market share in the metaverse.
> desemination of information will no longer filter through (((media))) outlets, disingenuous and subversive types will be kicked off by vitrue of vote logic. No more censorship and agenda pushing fact checking.

Best of all
>since ICP is an entity outside of nation-state jurisdiction. Income you earn within the internet computer's framework *cannot* be taxed unless youre a cuck and you allow yourself to be.

What a time to be alive

ICP is scam, it's just VC pump and dump

I already made millions off crypto and now I just do whatever I want and avoid you sweaty criminals.