He's raising Inceldom above all other considerations and it's hilarious to observe...

He's raising Inceldom above all other considerations and it's hilarious to observe. At this point it's either overthrow the government or fade into obscurity with guys like Roosh and Anglin. That it is if he doesn't actually end up in jail.

It's kinda sad though because a few years ago he had so much more potential. If anything all the bannings have produced their desired effect by turning him toward this kind of fatalism..

Attached: nick-fuentes-gun-to-head.gif (640x600, 2.79M)

>CHUD Fuentes
E-CELEB CANCER
E-CELEB CANCER
E-CELEB CANCER
E-CELEB CANCER
E-CELEB CANCER
E-CELEB CANCER ALL FIELDS

Attached: E-CELEB CANCER.png (500x500, 37.82K)

Normies don't know who he is. Maybe put some clips on liveleak.

The guy with the nazi flag is repeating the right wing watch talking points that right wing watch posts on Twitter? Using clips they compiled on Nick from a show he did weeks ago? Whaaat? That’s weird.

memeflag

Many such cases

He's based . Stay away from women

weeks ago? Nick brngs up the incel shit almost every day. He just had a blow up with one of the more popular guys on his site about it.

>”I’ll use the Nazi flag, this’ll throw them off”
>ahem
>hey goyim you should spend all your time corrupting yourself, spending copious amounts of money on dates instead of saving, and exhaust your energy on satisfying cheap physical desires

This fucktard mexican with 4% negro blood still plans on infiltrating and overtaking the GOP. Get out and vote Trump/DeSantis 2024 you stupid fucking afromutt gaypers.

>raising white children is a cheap physichal desire

ok

Wtf ever, Jared Holt. I watch his show, were he hasn’t talked about it in a long time. I don’t watch everything he does though. I guess it’s because I’m not being paid to pick through his shit? Or do you just have to see everything he does on cozy.tv because you want to come back here and tell us all about how the guy you’re obsessed with is fading into obscurity.

>raising white children is a cheap physichal desire
Wanting children at all is a cheap phsyical desire, user. It's little more than an animalistic, primate instinct to want to breed.

Well it sounds like I watch more of his shit than you do. Did you catch his debate with Kai on beardsley's channel? He's even getting pushback from his own guys, because its a thing that comes up constantly.

Hes too busy fucking jadens dumper to be relevant to any movement.

Every thought, feeling, impulse or drive you've ever experienced could be reduced to an animalistic instinct if you want to see it that way.

Oh so it's all relativistic, right?

>At this point it's either overthrow the government or fade into obscurity with guys like Roosh and Anglin.
So, fade into obscurity.
The gayper crew will be the new kekistanis, universally reviled on the rare occasions that they are remembered.

Attached: 1618312427209.jpg (733x1050, 187.77K)

It's all animalistic if you follow your logic

Literally gets paid by Chinks to promote incel shit and frame conservatives as unfuckable ugly retarded losers

He's gay!

Attached: America First.png (420x523, 16.2K)

honestly I think he's just autistic

Does not compute.

How is Nick Fuentes not gay af?