This Randall Carlson guy is a complete boomer

Around 1:45:00 he's talking about how he doesn't "do tech", and that's why he can't connect his phone to the wifi. This is the scientist Rogan uses to try and make Christians look dumb.

Attached: SinfulWellgroomedHaddock-max-1mb.gif (540x304, 828.81K)

and yet you still haven't refuted anything he's ever said

Attached: molyneux the time for arguments has passed.jpg (1356x1356, 350.99K)

BASED. Tech is for tranny kikes and glowniggers anyways.

What about Ted?
He's a genius and doesn't do technology.

Sum up his entire schtick in an infographic and present it to the judges.

Zoomers and "alphas" literally can't into mouse and keyboard.
If they can't paw at it like faggots, they can't operate it.

The Amish are winning at life due to their non obsession with tech.

Tech makes us slaves. He's a free man, some day you will realize he is the one living life

Attached: 1644008428130.jpg (500x500, 61.28K)

Based mostly likely knows when were going to get hit by esrth ending meteor man

didnt gen alpha just start in 2020? of course they cant use tech lol, and when they grow up they will basically be VR lumps in the metaverse anyway, its all hopeless

>Tech makes us slaves. He's a free man, some day you will realize he is the one living life
same here, I have been thinking I need more street time, and it is great for all of bodily and spiritual things

>NOOOOOOO WHY AFENT YOU A SLAVE TO TECHNOLOGICAL SOCIETY LIKE MEEEEEEE NOOOOOOO

2010-2015, depending on where you start Gen-Z(1995 or 2000).
Generations run at 15-year intervals.

>Generations run at 15-year intervals.

20 years is the norm, only genx was shorter, but now its all fucked up and doesnt matter anyway, millennials and zoomers are blending into a giant blob of shit anyway

You're unironically room temperature IQ if you can't immediately recognize Randall's intelligence

Randal has been doing Geography research on his own as a hobby for 50 years and has btfod mainstream sience with his findings.
Even if he is a boomer that means nothing.

Attached: 1642776443599.jpg (579x663, 34.17K)

yeah not everyone wants the earth to be a technocratic steampunk hellhole ran by demonic caananites retard. the christians have been destroying the weak and gay shackles of mankind for thousands of years so either wake the fuck up or get out of the way because industrial technological society is next.

>ALL I NEED IS JAMES CAMERON TO TAKE ME TO ATLANTIS, ILL FIND A POT OR SOMETHING I PROMISE

Attached: 236236_0..png (782x684, 126.9K)

Randall Carlson is always a good guest on the show. Now I'm listening to #852 john Anthony west as follow up

kek

Wests, Magical Egypt is good.