Finally got the balls to use a fake vax card

>finally got the balls to use a fake vax card
>spent hours researching lot codes and studying random bitches Instagram pics to make sure it was correct for the region and dates i put
>took a pic on my phone, kinda blurry to hide any imperfections
>used at at two bars in my libtard covid enjoyer city (Burlington VT)
>was really anxious id get found out, cuz people on reddit were all saying how easy it was to spot fakes and talking about calling the police and people getting arrested for it
>the faggot at the door didnt even inspect my photo or zoom in enough to read the name, let alone inspect and reference my lot codes and shit

what the fuck, if I knew it was this easy id have done in months ago

Attached: 21d.gif (900x525, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k4LNWA6d8rs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This guy's needs a piece of paper to go outside

youtu.be/k4LNWA6d8rs

>Burlington
user I am so sorry. I just left Vermont earlier this year and I know your pain

>be me
>live in florida
>never even asked about a vax card
>nobody even wears masks

Nice job playing into their system, user. Very brave.

Attached: 1484981186692.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

I live 30 minutes outside Burlington, but there are no bars worth going to anywhere except burlington desu, in Vermont the women are either UVM art hoes in burlington or fat single mothers who "like sports and trucks" in the rural parts, so options are pretty limited

>living around a bunch of niggers and spics
No thank you, id rather wear 100 masks and live around hysterical libtards in my 99% white town than live in "based florida"

Attached: 1604091135715.webm (1000x562, 1.52M)

>>guy
I think you meant tranny, bud

>Job tells me in Jan. that some sites going to start requiring proof.
>Tell them that I refuse to go where vaxxcard is mandatory.
>Biden btfo in court, nobody requires vaxxcards anymore.
>MFW

Attached: SexyClown.png (1058x1425, 1.98M)

doesn’t know there’s actual attractive women who do things other than hang out at the bar

NGMI

I am in shitlib central and the local bartender told me to "show me any picture." I actually insisted on taking the time to find the one of my self made card. I didn't want to have done it for nothing. She claims that some asshole made a stink about them not checking. Psychopathic fucknut normalfags are watching. The stupidity is almost unbearable.

Virginia transformer is firing everyone that isn't vac maxed on Monday.

u need to defeat the system by getting fired and being unable to collect unemployment!
Libtards will be so owned once we all have no jobs and are homeless!

Attached: zlscuiz8f0851.jpg (613x720, 37.83K)

I felt the same way after I murdered my first dog.

*vax maxxed

Liability for all vaxx injuries will fall on the employer if they require it as a condition of work.There's a reason they aren't door to door jabbing people .... yet.

Attached: Cohencidence.jpg (1060x1080, 175.76K)

That's Vermont? Looks a lot like the White Mountains in New Hampshire.

exactly. This was just a conservative purge, and it worked amazingly.

What happens every time good men get pushed too far shabbos? It doesn't take many people to forment a revolution.

Attached: 1644107065974.jpg (500x500, 88.24K)

I lived in VT for 5 years a decade or so ago. The people were awful. I can only imagine what covid has done to those snooty, crazy people that were already there. I moved to Reno and loved it there.

I work a state job in a flyover and I gave my employer a real card with forged data. I think it hurt me because it made them think less of me that I am vaxxed. Luckily I'm not clottshotted but the gov thinks I am.

Yeah dude, im sure the US legal system will protect you, the conservative judges like ACB are so BASED and redpilled

I think that one was Mt Hunger near Stowe

Oh ho ho, the libtards have really overreached this time! Any second now the revolution will begin! People are waking up!!

Attached: 1603453063565.webm (1000x564, 1.25M)

Yeah - they don't take your SSN, and I don't recall signing anything. Yes I got one shot, but I took nicotine + NAC with it, hopefully I'll be ok. Or better, than if I'd got a second shot anyway.