Hospital tries to KILL man who was in a car wreck, they put him on a vent for COVID..he escaped

twitter.com/Revelation2041/status/1489977718808719360?s=20&t=T2g1nokLD7mmYLO9v1OnZA

Attached: vented.jpg (593x604, 47.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@HighImpactFlix:c/Feb-3-Ben-Gordon:6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IMO he isn't trustworthy. I watched the 40 minute interview.

Link?

Eh, I saw this one already. Got anything new?

He’s full of shit

if he was serious he'd be able to provide some paperwork on camera. he hasn't. he's full of shit.

This, it's already been debunked. Looks like this is a nothingburger.

Neither is MSM, they're basically shitter with TV time at this point.
I haven't seen it so I have no idea but it's shitter and that's equal to MSM trustworthiness now, anyone can say whatever and claim ((news))

odysee.com/@HighImpactFlix:c/Feb-3-Ben-Gordon:6

Its real.

in the ventilator they cram a tube in your throat, you cannot be awake while people cram a tube in your throat because simply not and you get heavy sedated.
also your throat has nervous termination there to cough shit out by automatic via reflex so on top of sedation you also get administered paralyzing drugs.
this shit is so heavy that your kidneys have a hard time cleaning it out, if your kidneys aren't good and you got on the ventilator form for more than one week is pretty much a death sentence.

but the point is you are not gonna wake up. unless they want to.
so his story has little credibility or it was not a ventilator

People wake up during surgery all the time.
>t. Doctor

Pretty sure you can’t physically remove an installed vent from yourself without causing major (lethal) damage

Sounds made up, but I could be a retard

>Pretty sure you can’t physically remove an installed vent from yourself without causing major (lethal) damage
Well that sounds like great design.

It’s meant for people who are basically already dead. The doctor can (carefully) remove it, but the patient can just rip it out willy nilly. That’s be like a knee surgery patient removing their implant.

Unless I’m a retard and I’m thinking of something else

My grandma was awake on a ventilator

guess who determines whether you died "from" covid, or "with" covid. its not the doctor. its not the cdc. its your states organ donation center

>failure mode is that it kills the patient

Attached: hammerlady.gif (371x209, 1.09M)

>you cannot be awake while people cram a tube in your throat

Stopped reading right there. Idiot.

Have sex

Nah he's legit.

is this why so many younger Americans die of """""covid""""?

here it just 80 year olds

Attached: 1643936692474.png (632x620, 103.66K)

Don't fucking care. I trust him OVER ANYTHING THE FUCKING MEDIA HAS EVERY SAID IN 80 YEARS. FUCK KIKES.

FIGHT LIES WITH LIES.

Its too easy to fake and make more Q boomers look retarded.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 83.93K)

sorry its actually been re-bunked

Don't fucking care. I trust this drugged out homeless dude over THE ENTIRE MSM.

FUCK THE KIKE MEDIA.FUCK THE KIKE PHARMAKEIA. FUCK THE NOAHIDE LAWS.

I don't trust a single thing the SYNAGOGUE of Mainstream media every says. This dude is infinitely more trustworthy.

Fight kike lies with any fucking lie we want to use.

People wake up too early all the time in the medical field. Its very common for people to wake up too early during surgery, or for numbing medicine to run out too early while getting dental work done.

He is a 50yo drunk driver in Arizona and lives with a roommate. Pretty sussy if you ask me.

PSA: Lying to discredit Jewish Globalism is not a sin.

Destroy the synagogue at all costs.

What's your link to this OP, why are you posting this so much??

straight from the polmud

Anudda Shoah!

Lie, tell the truth, it doesn't matter. Only destroying Judaic bullshit is all that matters in this world.

What's your link to the holocaust, why are you talking about it so much?

He seems possible schizo. Hard to believe the story

That's odd. Your mom is awake when I cram my meat tube down her throat. So maybe you're full of shit fag.

haha no doubt. I cant stand lying myself but you are probably right. What books would the polmud have in it do you think?

Attached: reaction evil long nose mink jew.png (1024x1336, 2.04M)

I saw this posted like last week. Are there any updates? Like by now there should be some info to verify it you would think.

good lad, God bless you

you're a massive idiot, and that's being kind

I don't think the medic that makes the report comes back to work until next week so probably nothingburger.

Fuck off kike. Take your meds schizo asshole.

Anything that makes your kike kind look bad is permitted. Zero moral highground in this. You are total lies, now we burn you in your own fire with your own fire.

you retards will believe anything lmao. you can't just rip a vent tube out yourself and escape the hospital scot free like fucking batman. fucking Any Forumstards will believe anything

After everything, I believe it. Fuck the medical system and big pharma.

on and on with your anti-kike dribble.
you're human waste at best.
do you understand why patients are intubated?