BOLTON: PUTIN IS TRYING TO SPLIT NATO

Former US National Security Adviser John Bolton says Russia's show of force is President Putin's attempt to "try and split NATO".

More than 100,000 Russian troops have been firing cannon and practising military manoeuvres on the border with the Ukraine for months.

President Vladimir Putin wants the US to rule out that Ukraine could join Nato in the future

youtube.com/watch?v=Ot-MrxWT_zU&feature=youtu.be

reddit.com/r/neoconNWO/comments/sh18nt/john_bolton_putin_is_trying_to_split_nato/

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 9.1K)

Drumpf did a good job at that!

So will war really come bros?

>President Putin's attempt to "try and split NATO"
fucking obviously
>wants the US to rule out that Ukraine could join Nato in the future
already confirmed. No way is Ukraine joining. Them being approved for membership is an instant invasion cue.

Bolton bros, I'm thinking we're almost /back/

Attached: AncientInsidiousDog-size_restricted.gif (445x250, 1.16M)

>Neocon ZOG boomer's hot takes on current events

The moustache thirsts for blood

Based, he should also split the EU and Balkanize america too.

Bolton of all people should know better, this shit has been building since 2015.
the real story is that Ukraine wants nato membership and support for a "pacification" campaign in the east that is currently under separatist control, and russia's buildup was putin's warning that they better not try it.
Now the biden white house is trying to paint it as ww2 rerun with the menacing russians salivating at the border.
sad!

I have no idea why anyone would listen to the no talent ass clown Bolton

There is a certain section of the anglo-american sector that has a contained hate boner for Germany no matter what we do. It is utterly bizarre. Trump was the same.

Death to Zog/srato.

It's because the german people have been cucked since the loss of WWII, nobody can respect the guilt you are still carrying over the made up accusations by the winners

reminder this nutjob is deep state skull and bones.

>You're either with us or against us
Fuck NATO stirring up shit so they can pretend to be useful

Attached: Idiot.jpg (1200x800, 115.01K)

Fuck off OP and take your war-mongering douchenozzle with you.

It's amazing how Dick Chenney, John Bolton, and Mike Pence all became heros to the left.

I'll never understand why anyone is a leftist. Holy shit talk about having Z E R O morals

Attached: IMG_3461.jpg (563x503, 21.18K)

Fuck this fiend. He's never met a country he didn't want to invade. This fucker is a war hawk. Hope he gets car bombed.

No. they can not make up their mind. On one side they claim "grow up" but on the other side they just mean "do what we say".

NATO, full of jews and governed by them, with full assistance of (((western intelligence agencies))), frequently cause drama in the region according to some russian sources.

If Russia is worried about them joining NATO, it could be related to this being a new resource to stage even more nagging with the forced assistance of the rest of the organization.

All the hysterical coverage in mainstream media and there isn't a reliable timeline of facts about this.

Of course they want you to do as they say. You are still doing what then told you at the end of WWII so they expect nothing less

Another way of saying this could be "US faggot chickenhawks like Bolton are trying to drag Europe kicking and screaming into a war with Putin". Bolton has always been eager for ANY war, but actively avoided it as a young man and has never been within 1,000 miles of actual combat.
>"I confess I had no desire to die in a Southeast Asian rice paddy. I considered the war in Vietnam already lost.

A true faggot. Let him volunteer to go serve near the front lines, even as a cook, then I would believe him, but he won't, because he is a faggot.

Attached: NATO Dindu Nuffin.png (1120x877, 1.45M)

>clearly doing something
>dindu nuffin

why are they like this?

Can you say that in english?