I'm creating a political party in the USA

My goal is to stop the American decline, create a welfare state where every person lives a life of prosperity and dignity, and a recalibration of our priorities as a nation.

Will you join me?

Attached: sean-pollock-PhYq704ffdA-unsplash.jpg (6000x4000, 2.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2DOk6Y7tnQ&list=RDpO_UqoIDJO0&index=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>welfare state
done

All taxation is theft.

I wanna bring back the Nazi party

Attached: 1640939744665.jpg (800x680, 241.92K)

>a recalibration of our priorities as a nation.
bumping for interest user

Not what I asked, also you sound like you just took a course in Econ 101.

checked OP

palindromic digits checked user.
was just listening to viking metal youtube.com/watch?v=Z2DOk6Y7tnQ&list=RDpO_UqoIDJO0&index=19

Why not just join the NJP?

>Will you join me?
Argie with R.L. political experience here
Pic related my "work" this season, bringing democracy and antivaxxx rights to the ruling party

Attached: put balls asshole put balls.png (1290x588, 68.67K)

>NJP
hearing you user

>Stop the American decline
>Welfare state

Pick one.

Attached: images (2).jpg (344x146, 11.75K)

> (OP)
>>Stop the American decline
>>Welfare state
>Pick one.
¿ why ? ¿ are you expecting all of the U.S. POPUP to be economically useful?

Too late faggot, I already made a party, there is a test to get in and we don't invite queers like you. Your ex will be there, she'll be giving that good head where she works the ballsack too. Kek, you fucking loser kike.

>Too late faggot, I already made a party, there is a test to get in and we don't invite queers like you. Your ex will be there, she'll be giving that good head where she works the ballsack too. Kek, you fucking loser kike.
FUCK OFF SHILL. GO DO SOMETHING USEFUL FOR GOD, FAMILY OR COUNTRY

Sorry user, we vote for Wayne Lambright around here

This

t. faggot who didn't get invited.

This is Wayne Lambright country, boy

boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

>My goal is to stop the American decline, create a welfare state
kys tranny, you´ll never be a woman or give birth.

Attached: 1619644788121.jpg (798x1119, 223.5K)

How does one join and what do we get?

I'm just a poor youtuber who plays vidya and scrapes by off the earnings with no education or skills and am incapable of getting said education, but I stand up for what is right when nogs swarm a store I stop as many as I can.

I meant exactly what I said.
No taxes and no welfare.
Property taxes mean you never actually own the land you live on.

>I'm just a poor youtuber who plays vidya and scrapes by off the earnings with no education or skills and am incapable of getting said education, but I stand up for what is right when nogs swarm a store I stop as many as I can.
From user, militancy MUST be payed, as you get money per hour.

>No taxes
wanna hear it.
Same objection to on welfare
>¿ why ? ¿ are you expecting all of the U.S. POPUP to be economically useful?

Also, charity has many unintended and unexpected benefits. Its just good.

checked user

>what do we get
? I don't understand this question. It's not about getting anything, it's about working to rebuild our country. The United States needs leadership that will stabilize the country and reverse its decline.

We need economic rejuvenation and prosperity for all. We need drastic improvements in our infrastructure and our society, or we will be left behind in the 21st century.

I will work to end lobbying so our politicians finally get to work for their constituents and are tied to their constituency rather than vested interests.

no.

you can't pay people to exist.

Attached: 1322881712673.jpg (562x434, 45.37K)

>? I don't understand this question. It's not about getting anything, it's about working to rebuild our country. The United States needs leadership that will stabilize the country and reverse its decline.
never gonna win that way user.
I dont want to be mean, but in this case, its for the best

>How does one join and what do we get?
>I'm just a poor youtuber who plays vidya and scrapes by off the earnings with no education or skills and am incapable of getting said education, but I stand up for what is right when nogs swarm a store I stop as many as I can.
user has much clearer needs than a better economy for the elites, or a new bridge built by the state.

Why would a single dollar I ern need to go to you ever?