NYC niggers are lynching whites

Dang what a shithole. These chimps have gone full ape. I always a carry knife at the least.
It's looking more and more like the warriors, kek.

twitter.com/realJoelFischer/status/1489341721620135940

Attached: British_Museum_Emerentiana_stoned.jpg (4000x3000, 3.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk
youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1644119746581.webm
abc7ny.com/new-york-city-hells-kitchen-pedestrian-stuck-accident/11178696/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they ran him over in the end

Yeah the nogs got em.
God damn them to hell.
This is why i advocate the nuclear ablation of all nigger bearing cities.

I’m phone posting to say this but brothers I think it’s time.
The day of the rope is upon us.

this needs to be submitted to all national news outlets

In fucking deed.
Bug level sub humanity on display over here.
What an absolute disgrace. Fuck that chimp mayor they got too. youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk

>Implying they would even mention it

Based namefag.
Why don’t they ever fucking turn the EMP’s on the niggers? It’s always the based truth tellers getting v& or getting Havana syndrome

Attached: 6ECA2999-6078-44D5-8905-9B3FA1FF8548.jpg (1125x1167, 998.09K)

would probably get an article if they get caught. won't mention race just say man died during "fight" after being struck by car.

remember how they covered up the christmas parade terrorist attack where a nigger literally ran over 50 white children and the media called it a car accident?

That was fucking brutal. Yea that place is done and will never be the same ever again. Even in the 70’s there was white people so there was like some code or rules people abided by but now it’s just a nigger hell hole. Oh well, the Asians can deal with it :)

west palm beach is amazing btw :)

Can’t wait till the power goes out, that’s our batsingnal brothers

Attached: 27CDE6E2-CB7E-47D3-924C-8535CABBCF5D.jpg (1125x1717, 1.1M)

The weakness of the white race disgusts me
kike worship is what got you into this mess in the first place. The disgusting meekness and love that it breeds is why these niggers still roam this world

I thought that was Sneed in the thumbnail.

Attached: Sneed.gif (181x191, 160.25K)

Who was the asshole who thought to bring niggers to America?

Attached: images (27).jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

Retaliation now

>kike worship is what got you into this mess in the first place.
no its because our corrupt shit elite wanted to turn USA into an empire they thought could conquer the entire world. they over expanded and as a result relied too heavily on the jews and finance because it was easier than pursuing real imperialistic/colonialist policy.

Most New Yorkers don’t even like Jews…..mostly because they’re the whitest New Yorkers left. See what I did there?

this clip rivals chink hate thread clips. no one did shit to help, then he gets creamed by a car. 10/10 yanks, you make me fucking sick.

Attached: dns.jpg (940x627, 119.78K)

Bump youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o

why are white people such pathetic cucks? I am a mexican and this is exactly why i will never go into the cities. carry a piece at least, never relax...

fuck mayates and fuck judos

Attached: 1638850653372.png (828x718, 495.64K)

Do the white race a favor and suck the end of a shotgun you filthy fucking spic.

Attached: 3B329E36-B0C7-4606-8BD0-3A2623158BD1.png (1024x640, 1.01M)

Dude I’m Puerto Rican and watched this homeless white guy get bodied in the subway a few nights ago. Just straight bodied and the black kid went through his pockets and dipped. They literally hunt whites here and no one gives a shit. Even white NYPD officers look the other way, shit is fucking sick bro.

Lawrence sheckelbergstein

Why do you think Soros puts all his money in District Attorney elections? Selective enforcement of the law is their trump card. If we fight back we get the book thrown at us. Meanwhile these people walk scot free.

Because storing dead nigger IS his fucking business that's why.

you first pussy ass hick, your wife is getting dicked down by joses and drinkin coronas while you eat tortas and tacos on your lunch break. seeth more faggot

Webm for those who don't use twshitter since faggot OP can't put in the effort himself

Webm with sound --> i.4cdn.org/wsg/1644119746581.webm

Attached: VAs_qty9LcpNrvUs.webm (300x640, 1.43M)

get out of my ancestral homeland

Poor bastard that was BRUTAL

Why is a white guy wearing Timberlands?

>they voted for this and continue to vote for this
Not
My
Problem

What's the story behind this? There's 0 context

If your not carrying a weapon in 2022 and live in a big city. Your not gonna make it.

Fuk u whitey cracka bitch We finna gut you like the pale pig u is u fat cumskin.
>you will eat the bugs
>you will pay the jew
>you will suck my bbc

Attached: 1644108419805.jpg (1331x828, 562.59K)

They’re just using your border show some respect to the Americans they’re invading
Your country was already a shithole this is a new thing there it seems.

Exactly he was a nigger himself.

Attached: dare.jpg (1080x1080, 154.45K)

i no longer feel empathy for people who live in nigger cities, they choose to die.

I don't think you can carry a weapon in New York City. That said, New York City is 30% White. If any Whites don't understand what that means, and still chooses to live there, they're mentally defective.

Why does he just curl up into a ball in the middle of the street like a complete faggot? fuck this guy probably deserved to get run over for being a retard.

Attached: simp.jpg (500x750, 113.54K)

bar hopping or clubbing is my guess, mingle with the jungle beast and you will pay, baseball football, nike stores, fuck all that. return to your roots and embrace tradition, your past times no longer belong to your people.

I think this might be it but i don't know. It would be how they would cover something like this.
abc7ny.com/new-york-city-hells-kitchen-pedestrian-stuck-accident/11178696/

That's why you don't live in New York City; if you do, GET THE FUCK OUT!

No doubt he voted for it.

I used to nig out at night with the libtards, I was overtly racist in front of them but they accepted me as /that ironic guy/ and I got an in
After many years on the inside...they’re all degenerate white niggers and it’s time to embrace tradition and reject modernity.
Will answer any /past life/ questions.