What are they doing to Zoomer's hormones?

My nephew turned 15 a couple months ago and he STILL has NO armpit hair AT ALL!!!

What are the political ramifications?

Attached: yikes_pepe.png (473x336, 166.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2839eobTRNE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you perform a routine penis inspection?

Twinkification

Perform this test on him to figure out what’s wrong

Attached: ABAA87DA-9132-4A4D-A2E5-C6E6A3B991A8.jpg (510x383, 29.7K)

No, I'm not a fag or anything.

I had pubic hair at 12 and was getting erections at 9z this one cute blonde girl use to sit in front of me and it got me actin up

I’m black btw so maybe it’s different for you white folk

Attached: 79E65D79-E694-48FF-A7FB-3ED658608D76.jpg (1280x720, 68.36K)

Just say no homo

Alex Jones was right.

Attached: artworks-000267574952-wysaem-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 61.19K)

My cousin is 16 and she's only 4'5
Not sure what they did to her

Well yeah
niggers reach adulthood a lot faster than other races

Vould just be your nephew. My son is 12 and is a hairy fucker.

Tell him to exercise and remember, there are many pussies with hair on them. They just use it as an excuse.

Attached: 7.png (200x202, 13.71K)

I don't fucking care.
Answer to problem in picrel is 288 and fuck you nigger. Stay with your own ugly sheboon nigger women.

Not like I could get a girl anyway im a autist weeb just like the rest of you. If I could get myself a blondness do you think I’d be on this god forsaking website

Why are you do care about your underage nephew's armpits? Are you a pedophile?

Attached: 1640440789584.jpg (460x1386, 130.43K)

LMAO! Most people here have girlfriends or wives with kids, dude. You're just lying to yourself that you're one of us to fit in. You're here forever now, so even if you do get one, you'll come crawling back when the inventible lackluster bullshit of women seeps in. They're all vapid and vacuous and only good for sex, cooking and cleaning and nothing fucking else. If you think getting a women to let you stuck your dick in their flesh pocket will change everything, you've been sold a bill of lives from the have sex incel chud spammers and you bought it hook line and sinker dude. Sad. Nigger IQ is real.

Attached: MessWithTheBestDieLikeTheRest.png (2512x3676, 1.44M)

Boyz n dem Rangz aka Lawrd of dem Rangz jus dropped a fire main track 4 da show
Check it yall
youtu.be/2839eobTRNE
Dis an anthem fr

Yeah, I somewhat agree with the sentiment of this post, but you need a woman to procreate and pass on your white genetics. Otherwise what good is any of it

I’ll worry about how useless women are when I can get one

Your like the rich people who say money doesn’t buy happiness but it sure beats not having it. So once I get myself laid I can start thinking all philosophical like you user till then I’ll be chasing women

>what is only good for sex?
Classic GIAG syndrome. You think your life will change because you got your dick wet. I was just like you once. Nothing changed. And they're right, conspicuous consumption won't buy you happiness, how is that an argument? You think poor people aren't happy? If you think chasing women is worth your limited time on this planet then fucking go for it, but remember good ol' GUESS WHAT THE FUCK I PUT IN OPTIONS user in your mind popping back up when you finally do and after you coom and your dick goes soft and you realize you're still the same man you were before only now you finally did the needful. Watching anime, posting on Any Forums keking it up and living your best life, what more could you ask for?

I worked with one for awhile, he never jacked off until he turned 15 because he thought it was gay
not gonna explain how the convo got there