Vlads Thoughts

>They are the weakest they have ever been
>Xi wants to team up
>Combined, we can launch a decap attack and that will end the Americans.
>The world will be ripe...for the true communist era.

Attached: 1644097027570.jpg (700x1080, 89.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nsX_XXq06mM
youtube.com/watch?v=pvkZydL_0Bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if they're so good why do they fear facing me in a match of real time DEFCON?

Attached: defcon.jpg (1280x720, 141.61K)

>decap attack
Kino

Attached: decap attack.jpg (220x310, 31.42K)

Hmm, what could he be planning?....

Attached: 1643475971244m.jpg (817x1024, 94.09K)

He wasn't kgb, he worked for a Ukrainian newspaper outlet.

HE'S GONNA SAY THE N WORD
MR PRESIDENT GET DOWN

Underrated

If I was Putin I'd send Russian transport ships to the ruins of SA, rescue all the Boers, and let them be farmers in southern Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=nsX_XXq06mM

Attached: red_alert_2_missile_command.png (853x477, 619.37K)

Surely, it's not in the best interest of a soviet propagandist to spread doubt about American leadership. Surely, it's not that half the country is being brainwashed into conformity with whatever the URSS wants to do because they are too busy demanding their leader's heads. Surely...

>communist

Retire dumb boomer

>putin
>communist
waste digits on a retard post

>No longer will that empire fly their religious rainbow flags around the globe!
and lucky number checked

>Not all nukes going to Israel
Rookie move

Can I get a QRD on this Yuri guy?

Attached: 1643100596083.jpg (1280x720, 54.63K)

Never gonna happen, Russia and China are unironically better than the west in the capitalist game LMAO

PREPARE FOR THE SINO-RUSSIAN MILLENNIUM YOU WESTERN KEKS

you first poke out the enemies eyes and then go for limbs

youtube.com/watch?v=pvkZydL_0Bg

Attached: yuri_lunch2.jpg (480x640, 54.85K)

That doesn't even make sense with modern nuclear tactics. The launch points will be ships roaming the ocean or deep underground facilities that have launch points hidden in mountain ranges

Yeah but its impossible to stop all the subs loaded with nukes from retaliating even if you could destroy their mainland/regular navy before they responded and all sides know this.

Ex-Kgb officer obsessed with the Cold War and bringing back the USSR. Murders and imprisons dissidents and attacks democratic nations to annex them by force and oppress their peoples. Spends 70 percent of national product on military while population lives in squalor. Develops batshit insane overpowered nuclear weapons like the nuclear torpedo. Carries out nuclear bomber flights over peaceful nations. Runs maffia style state with shady paramilitary organisations. Abuses olympic games to cynically invade other nations.

Not a communist

once a KGB agent, always a KGB agent.

Lol, why would a secretive organisation not have people in positions of influence? Do you think secret agents just shoot people in dark alleyways and do covert missions?

the image posted is from the computer playing against itself

The descendants of Bolsheviks live in the West today. Russia is not communist.

Russian agriculture is booming and this move could send it to the stratosphere. If I recall correctly Putin did personally invite some South Africans to Russia recently but how much of it is propaganda and not real politics idk.

how the fuck is Putin a communist you fucking absolute retard, they have the same banks and business practices as us

I remember nato and eu making it difficult for Russia to buy enough wheat so they just decided to become the number one wheat producer of the fucking world lmao, same with some helicopter engines they weren’t allowed to import so they just built them themselves