China vs. Soros

Ever since China called Soros the “Son of Satan”, the mainstream media’s anti-China and anti-Russia brigade increased tenfold. Is this a coincidence?

Attached: D3442836-4B5F-49A4-9926-3EF7A4C17CB1.jpg (828x759, 325.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/russia-soros-idUSL1N13P22Y20151130
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like your "Christcuck/kike" enemies are actually based. Any Forums loses yet again

I hate chinks and jews equally :)

What the fuck I love China now

Soros organizations are banned in russia

reuters.com/article/russia-soros-idUSL1N13P22Y20151130

Might you have a link to the full article? An archived one would of course be ideal.

Fuck them both

yes and no
one's not causal of the other, but they share an underlying cause

Vox Day is mostly right about China. No beef.

The enemy of your enemy is not your friend. In this particular case, it's just another enemy.

He's not even in the upper echelon. Just a bad guy for the blue vs. red division party. Completely block out division and outrage loops and you'll start winning. The people you really want are not members of any board. They don't show up anywhere really.

Soros always plays the antagonist role in this particular form of theater. To add authenticity to their puppets.

Attached: 1644119155170.png (640x639, 400.4K)

Plz stop ignoring me :c
You know I'm right
How much more do you need?

Attached: alliance v axis.png (891x404, 455.45K)

Neither of those things are happening though. Sorts and China are working together to destroy the west and move all the capital too China

>muh based centrist horseshoe retard
wtf do you hate the chinese for apart from jealousy that they have the fascist ethnostate you can never have because of jews who also have their fascist ethnostate?

Attached: tfm.jpg (512x512, 64.87K)

No. Everyone hates chinkoids regardless of kike propaganda.
Retard
Based
Retard
Based. We need to intensify chinkoids and kikes weakening eachother so we could kill both of them unscathed
>Chink flag on the left
Neck yourself retard

China just being factual.

Aren't you that guy that shills for Spic Fuentes?

I mean china has been right about america more than a few times...
Pointing out that niggers are protected class...
Pointing out that we don't really have freedom if we can be fired for saying
Pointing out that our elites are funneling as much money as they can to themselves
They have problems too, but given the history with this dude, I think it's pretty safe to say they're right about this one too.

The 2 of them want to destroy the west and the white race, I don't see the difference. Kikes gonna kike.

I BTFOd some shills in a Nicker thread once yes

I hate China, and I hate Soros, so I guess the only real thing I can do is wish death to Israel.

Attached: 1638945551635.png (775x525, 39.12K)

NOT WHITE
If chinks ruled the global hegemony, they'll force white Aryans to submit to them. Chinkoids will declare themselves the true masterrace; unacceptable as whites are the one. NO RACE IS SUPERIOR TO WHITE ARYANS. GET THIS FACT STRAIGHT RETARD

Notice how Soros specifically calls out Xi and not the CCP as a whole. This also happened a few years ago.
Can anyone redpill me on past chink presidents and why the MSM seemed to let China off the hook back then compared to today?

So you're a Spic Fuentes supporter and a China shill. Americ first is inevitable, amirite.

why wont this faggot just die already, jesus fuck these weirdass faggot boomer kikes need to just kick the bucket already fucking hell

Can you even name them, or are we sticking to powers and principalities only?

The enemy of my enemy is my frenemy

Attached: Internet_Historian_Live.png (512x511, 156.06K)

I don't know if you all forgot history for the past 20 years, but Soros has gone out of his way to undermine western countries by propping up China.

Attached: SorosElitesChinafrontedNWO.jpg (2992x8736, 3.56M)

He throws money at disgusting people with no remorse. All of them are a combination of traitors, fags, quasi-patriots and even a fat butch. The chinese are right.

China are still all in for this multi-polar world technocratic order that Davos has been promoting. Soros is lashing out at BlackRock in this instance, but usually in these instances he does it strategically.

Attached: Chinasorosblackrockfeud.png (800x4776, 724.75K)

>1990s
>Soviet collapsed
>China Commies also about to implode too unless changes are made.
>Tienanmen Square. Massive Protest. 3rd world country with nukes. Literally no Tech and no economy.
>US Globalist and Neocons offer China investment opportunity.
>US moves jobs overseas for cheap labor starts moving manufacturing and eventually high tech manufacturing.
>(((US globalist))), Harvard class, neocons, and corporations makes fortunes fucking over the middle class.
>Jump start China Economy and Manufacturing
>Jump start China technology R&D
>Continues for 30 years
>China no longer 3rd world. Can stand on its own feet compared to 30 years ago.

The Golem turns on its (((master))) and now the master is angry. Say what you will about the Chinese but at least their elites care about china being a superpower. US ((elites)) sold out everyone else. Ironically if the US did not do anything back in the 90's, China government would have collapsed and North Korea too since North Korea is wholly dependent on China for resources.