Can you at least admit you’re evil? Or do you sincerely believe you’re on the side of good?

Can you at least admit you’re evil? Or do you sincerely believe you’re on the side of good?

Attached: F354AA60-27FE-4A69-8665-95C040362105.gif (498x498, 94.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yym9kNtWKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shoo shoo nasty jew

I am evil. All I can do is repent.

Can't be evil if you don't know evil /_\

I'm evil nigga

good person here. the fine people of Any Forums will be eradicated

Attached: 81zxvIAKWHS._AC_SX450_.jpg (450x298, 54.53K)

Only God is good

neither exists

I love my country
I love my people
I love my culture, language and nation
I love it and seeing it live makes me happy

Jews hate us bestially and want to destroy everything and annihilate Europe

Hm.

Attached: 1642739001796.jpg (600x600, 80.72K)

I just wanted to be left alone. How can I be evil when I just want everyone to be free like that

Why am i evil?

Attached: 567456744.jpg (600x361, 117.17K)

I just wish for my family to be left alone and to be in peace. I wish to have a humble life. I don't partake in thievery or murder or arson or assault. I do my best to abide by the laws, and if I ever skirt close to disobedience, I always make sure to have a good reason.

Why is that evil? Why is it okay for heathens and degenerates to cut off their own dicks and then have sex with children? Yet I can't decline getting vaccinated?

How is wanting your country to stay majority White evil? If we don't we will die out, thats basic biology. Why do we need to make a choice between being an evil racist and going extinct? Why cant I respect other races and some of them here without being overwhelmed and outnumbered in my own country?

Attached: 1643902974039m.jpg (1024x572, 55.36K)

Its called spreading love through hate, user. Stop being so bigoted to new ideologies.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yym9kNtWKA

>pol is one person

blood for the blood god

Attached: WARLORD.gif (245x280, 700.18K)

I am probably the only intrinsically evil person here.
I feel negative emotions when I witness people being happy, and positive emotions when I see them suffering.
The only thing stopping me from acting on my impulses (murder, rape, pedophilia, etc) is my own cowardice and self preservation instincts.
I would be legitimately thrilled if I found out the world was meeting a fiery end tomorrow.

Without evil there could be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometimes.

Attached: Upthere.jpg (774x437, 44.14K)

The future progressives are creating is evil. I am for freedom

i just call em like i see em, bro. if you're telling me i'm evil for calling the grass green and the sky blue, i'm going to believe you are the evil one.

Attached: 1592320139746.png (600x462, 349.79K)

I wonder the same about you all the time.

i just want to be left alone. if i'm evil because you wouldn't leave me alone, that's on you.

Haha I am on the side of good. But I know that I have evil in me. It's a struggle sometimes but when you always pick good it starts to become habit, and you become a beacon for the world.

Evil is a point of view. One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter. The weak die and the strong survive, that's all that matters.

>The weak die and the strong survive

When it comes to what is right, the strong died while the weak survive to live a cursed existence. The dead are saved from our shame. I rather lie with them than stand with teh criminals that killed them.

Im on the side of my children, if that makes me evil, so be it. Good and evil is brainlet-tier morality

Both…I realize I’m not a good person. But believe I’m fighting on the side of light.

Based, only retards base their worldview on some retarded abstract dichotomy

i don't even know what kinda side you think i am on. you people act like this is a collective hivemind and always start with accusing me of having fucking political opinions that i don't have.

The zionists are the most evil people on earth. There wouldn't be world peace, but there would be much greater peace if they were all eliminated permanently

I'm on my own side.

-The Divine exists.
-Nobody left of Andrew Jackson can get to it.
-Communism is failure.
-Anyone who supports it is subhuman trash.
-The Chinese have altered their genetics over the centuries with mixing and poor diet to the point they are essentially bug-mammal hybrids.

If the gods have anything to say to the contrary, they know where to find me. Your input on these matters is irrelevant.

You'd be lying to yourself to say good and evil don't exist. Mega cope.

Attached: 1619590890375.jpg (750x726, 250.79K)

I am necessary evil.

Whether I'm on the side of good or not is irrelevant. What's important is what results from the dialogue between both sides.

I am evil, and I feel it is necessary.

>1pbtid
>basic pepe taken off of google images
>no white background

Guys the shills have been posting these worthless threads for almost a month now, stop replying to them.