God isn't real. You're just a retard

God isn't real. You're just a retard.

Attached: 1611512563691030.jpg (255x232, 22.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wrtMjOkaes0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Faggot

God is real
Source: muh dik

Wrong, here's your proof

Attached: 1639017530436.webm (544x960, 1.99M)

>God isn't real.
If you believe this, you're an anti-theist.

youtu.be/wrtMjOkaes0

Society was better when people thought god was real.

God is not evil
God WANTS the world to go to shit
Because that will prove him right, he says humans are not meant to rule the world. People beg for him to return, liberate them and fix everything, and that's what will happen.

Theism is a lack of belief in naturalism and as such is the default position

Oh God this was edited in. STUPID

If God was real, he would be good. World is bad, hence God is bad. Need I say more?

>God is not evil
One of the Abrahamic gods says he creates evil. Which is still a pretty shit thing to do.

Be careful it is not the members of some cult that want the world to go to shit. God is not evil and wants the world to be well. He didn't do these things to you, but others did. A god must be good to remain a god.

>on the verge of suicide
>"God isn't real!!!!"

He would be if you looked for him.

God doesn’t throw sins into a lake of fire. He throws SINNERS. God creates people who do things he hates, and punished them for it.

If God was not real, you wouldn't feel the need to come here and tell people as such. Your propaganda wouldn't be necessary.

Attached: Lord Keket of Dubs.png (400x300, 134.77K)

Is that why the Freemason charter establishes Lucifer as light and those in the club mock atheists for their lack of belief in quantum immortality via the spirit realm? They literally laugh at atheists during meetings because they have no power over the morphogenic fields on earth.

I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT I AMI

The universe just came out of nowhere!

what

Typical midwit basedence take

Attached: Soyence.png (1716x1710, 2.93M)

Shared philosophy is real, midwitanon. You've been subverted.

Random magical evolution is not real. You are the retard.

I live in a world where people think god is also his own son, but not his son, gave himself as human sacrifice to appease himself. Oh and his disembodied willpower or desire is also separate from himself as a holy fart cloud, but not separate.

The whole thing is incoherent nonsense and I haven’t even gotten to the specifics yet. Like when Jesus was resurrected by his own power, did Jewish graves open and the dead walk the city of Jerusalem? Really?

I know you are but what am I infiniti!

Knew what was coming, still kek'd hard.

Only the retard part is true, fren

Attached: BA1DCD95-B137-400D-857D-E00329E0B7F2.png (1024x1024, 282.79K)