This is the man that's going to bury the liberals for the next 16-20 years

>This is the man that's going to bury the liberals for the next 16-20 years.

>This is the man that's going bring every fence sitting centrist and disillusioned former conservative back to the party

>This is the face of the man who will undoubtedly form an alliance with the ppc.

>This is the face of the man who is going to reel in clown world in Canada and bring back some semblance of pride and sanity to this nation.

>This man fucking EATS limp wristed liberal faggots alive on a daily basis and does it with such ease it a wonder to behold.

>This is the new face of Canada.

Don't take my word for it, go watch him dismantle corrupt faggots in our government with ease.
youtube.com/c/PierrePoilievreMP/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid

Attached: 5f3d7a671f0000a400aa97e2.jpg (720x443, 120.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CQP8TOKGXtE
youtube.com/watch?v=xJrDxnCdqI8&t=17s
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZaVfEHxs30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool it with the antisemitism, Pierre.

Attached: 48C1C17A-F8DF-4E63-BE42-683A07E51CBA.jpg (1242x811, 617.46K)

What the fuck??

Just found this! Pierre confirmed based?

youtu.be/CQP8TOKGXtE

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-192129_Chrome.jpg (1080x684, 258.17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xJrDxnCdqI8&t=17s

Have to wait to see what his ACTUALLY policies are. Don't give a shit about how much he owns the libs in the house. I want massively lowered immigration and changes to the charter to remove government emergency authorities. Not falling for the CPC talking points anymore. They all say the same thing, then get in office, and then proceed to be retarded. I want concrete plans.

I hope so, boys. His bit about Trudeau and blackface made me kek 1000 keks.

LMAO

Attached: chud.png (645x770, 15.94K)

At least he can breed, sneed.

>300 jews executed
We have to go back.

This is the break the conservative party has been waiting for over a decade.
>Mole inside the Liberal party leaks imminent plan to discontinue all covid mandates to the conservatives
>Conservatives come to the conclusion that the ending of covid measures and a declaration of victory over the virus would be too big a victory for the liberals to be handed with the fawning corrupt media falling all over themselves to praise the federal response.
>Cook up scheme to snatch the victory from the liberals and hand it to the little guy (who you openly support) by bankrolling and promoting key people and elements of the group.
>Vote out useless faggot leader of your party
>Install absolutely based trudeau hating pitbull Pierre

Its genius.

Attached: HONKHONNNK.jpg (589x785, 429.93K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZaVfEHxs30

holy shit this man is based. i didn't think politicians like this were still allowed to exist. desperately need a man like him here.

I dont want to be a downer or anything but I think getting hyped based on his personality and talking is a mistake. We keep on making that mistake with our leaders. We can't assume Pierre is going to implement good policies, we have to actually hold CONSTANT PRESSURE on him to make sure he's actually doing what Canada needs.

The PPC pushed the cuckservatives into this position. And that's a good thing.

You're correct obviously, but what your basically saying is "i wont trust him until he shows me he can be trusted" well he needs to be in office for that to happen and all one needs to do is comb through his track record so far which is IMPECCABLE.

Jews pushing their puppet to the mainstream. Dude had a whole block passover party for fuck sakes and his wife is a goblina.

Yep and they know now social conservatives, won't just sit down and shut up when a liberal takes over the party (O'toole)
Also the freedom anti mandate types won't either

Don't care still voting Pierre. Sorry

Checked and based Pierre pilled.

Don't care still voting based Pierre.

>getting hyped based on his personality and talking

The last 3 leaders of the CPC have been absolutely autistic retards with practically no charisma at all. At least Harper had some level of fiscal sense, even if he was a hyper-neocon. Scheer was just a dead fish and O'Toole was more purple than your dad's nuts after his CBT session.

I agree with your point though. The party needs to be held accountable to the people, and not to corporate interests. That being said, I can't imagine Pierre would personally have an issue with actually being accountable when practically all he does in parliament is try to get the Liberals to accept accountability for their failings.

I mean, frankly, it's either him or Leslyn Lewis who isn't a bad choice for leader either, unless you're a white nationalist :^)

Attached: canadian.png (757x827, 23.21K)

fuck this little manlet faggot, i give no fucks

we need chad bernier in there to actually do some damage, this guy is 100% pozzed to shit and is just running an act.

honking will continue until bernier is in office.

Attached: R (15).jpg (757x529, 89.55K)

>Leslyn Lewis
Seems to me that her as his deputy would be a pretty bang on choice.

Attached: ScreenShot_20220205125438.png (919x583, 285.08K)

Don't care still voting based Pierre. Sorry.

Trudeau out first then ill marinate on the ppc.