The purge, it's coming

The purge, it's coming..

Attached: The purge .jpg (719x1409, 421.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffpost.com/entry/what-is-pilpul-and-why-on_b_507522
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is what it was a few days ago.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-01 at 19-21-31 Racism.png (851x507, 21.3K)

This is what it says now.

Notice how they simultaneously deny that race exists, and also blame racism on Whites.

According to their definition, the only solution to racism is to completely destroy the system that Whites built.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 19-19-18 Racism.png (799x1689, 118.16K)

negro grandma-natsoc alliance when?

Top tier pilpul, kek

I believe Hitler noted this phenomenon in Mein Kampf.

The ADL was created after a jewish man Leon Frank raped and murdered a 13 year old girl who worked in his factory.

Notice how they support open borders for everyone else but israel

Attached: 54635465463546436.png (897x729, 634.93K)

>According to their definition, the only solution to racism is to completely destroy the system that Whites built.
Destroying the system is just one of the steps to reach their final solution.

The ADL is just another face of the jewish supremacists who want to eradicate all potential threats to their world supremacy. Over the past few hundred years that's been Whites, and if they manage to get rid of Whites they will go after Chinese and Indians and Indonesians and anyone else who is smart enough to recognize what's going on.
They are pure evil.

Dude I hate to say it but Jews have been pushing too hard for too long and I'm afraid their inability to just leave it the fuck alone is going to get them holocausted for real this time. What a fucking timeline bros.

Until 2012, racism was always "negative thoughts or actions of people based on their race." I remember being taught this definition in school during civil rights discussion. It was widely and openly accepted that racism can happen to anyone including white people as well as any race can be guilty of racism. What these weaselly little jews have done to the language is a crime. They've rewritten the words to persecute white people. If you can find a dictionary written prior to 2000 hold onto it. Post every old definitions of words they change. These jews are slowly criminalizing white people using language. They should hang for this, this is openly the shit they did in 1984. It was part of Winton's job. He rewrote words and history. It's so blatant, they're not hiding it.

They literally applied it to all non white people now because blacks are starting to get red pilled to Jews (Whoopi Goldberg)
The term used to just be for "White oppressors"

Almost like they know trouble is coming when the economy implodes.

This is advanced literal institutionalized pilpul.

huffpost.com/entry/what-is-pilpul-and-why-on_b_507522

K. Keep me posted

Attached: 20211102_060803_IMG_3841.jpg (652x844, 103.64K)

Sociopaths are defined by their intense hatred of others.
They wont stop. They literally dont know how to.

>"The Pro Defamation League revised its definition of racism because it wasn't sufficiently advantageous."

FTFY

And not only did the ADL try to exonerate Leon Frank, but they tried to blame it on a black man.

Please include archive links. Especially when it's about subjects where globosoc is actively rewriting history and/or redefining words.

Attached: ADL Definition Of Racism - Cant be racist against whites - All racism is about benefiting whites.png (907x665, 61.58K)

That's why i advocate fighting fire with fire by supporting open borders for israel.

You would be surprised how much JIDF tasks their manpower to shepherd bad golem liberal communications whenever pic related gets spammed followed by cognitive dissonance. Its also the fastest psychological rabbit hole.

Attached: 465745674.jpg (1774x1074, 329.21K)

>According to their definition, the only solution to racism is to completely destroy the system that Whites built.
Nigga, they are the whites they accuse others of being. Kikes ain't shit.

This time we can find them. We already have them marked and numbered. Hiding? Good luck.

That last paragraph is going to going to piss everybody off. Jesus fucking Christ. Way to leave a backdoor open for zionist supremacy.

Its called anti anti-semitism not anti-white you brainlet.

Attached: 67564644.jpg (874x464, 110.69K)

I loved that campaign, the shills went nuts.

They're changing the definition because of Whoopi Goldberg, they have to find extra protection for jews, more hate against whites while dancing around the nigger issue.

Fuck them.

They have never hidden it. The internet makes it easier to make those changes and pretend the change was always the reality. They are evil.

I think its just them applying it to everyone now because they are getting paranoid how many people have been red pilled over the past 2 years.

Like its not just whites they have to fear waking up now, its everyone.

>blacks are starting to get red pilled
Nigga, blacks were the first victims of Jews. You just didn't listen because you had a hard on for being the white lost tribe.

The new definition is even worse so I don't see the point.

The ADL: "An entity comprised of jews that actively subverts and encourages the destruction of their host country."

Tried to blame it on two different black men, tried to call upon white supremacy in a newspaper ad as a defense as to why the blacks should be punished. The scheme was so disgustingly transparent, the biggest racists of the time refused to lynch the black men and went after Frank. Jews still deflect blame to those poor black men to this day.

kike anuses are too narrow.