Canada is on the brink of civil war

Attached: _91409212_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (1024x576, 44.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EMm7JgqqhUA
youtube.com/watch?v=bTAZLYuGkk8
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
youtube.com/watch?v=dDGkQiwh_qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good

Epic

youtu.be/EMm7JgqqhUA

canada is doing what america should have done 30 years ago

Nothing ever happens. The truckers will get bored of honking and go home. Next summer BLM will do the same shit and say "you didn't mind when truckers did it." Then they will get bored and go home too.

FPBP.
Someone do a cover of this for the freedom convoy.
youtube.com/watch?v=bTAZLYuGkk8

good fuck white people i hate them all of them

We're just out here partying senpai what do you mean?

I am so happy for my country that I will literally risk my own life to defend it now. I am so stoked that Pierre and Maxime are against centralized banking which is unheard of in any western country to date. These are legitimate representatives too. We've got Jews defending Christians, Injuns defending Whites and Chinese defending local businesses. Shit I just would never believe happening are happening and they're slowly unraveling. We might be riding in the new world as a leader now. God bless the true north, strong and free.

Yep. (Here's why that's a good thing)

Attached: 1641226955320.jpg (2000x1333, 227.68K)

You will never be able to drink milk.

Freemason cops are the reason the pedo elite rule over us.

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Freemason cops.jpg (596x370, 97.77K)

Attached: dayoftherake.png (1400x900, 814.16K)

So when nothing happens and this peters out with the Liberals gaining a highlight reel to play for the next few election cycles, that will mean that you have lost a civil war.
Congratulations on setting the terms.
As genius as the "we're gonna stay until parliament disbands" victory conditioned you set for yourselves.

why can't they just give the chuds their own providence? the french have quebec

Based

Attached: feels-good-man.jpg (600x653, 40.54K)

Tried explaining this in another thread, and I'll explain it again here.
The ruling class of every Western country has been at war with their own populace for at least the last 2 years. With the poison injections and manufactured collapse of our economies, it's likely most of the populace of every Western country will be dead or have their health permanently ruined soon. It's only obvious that Canada's in a civil war now because some people finally started fighting back.

whats your point?

Pierre got a shill team on here

All that has to happen is the bank of Canada print the money and pay off the debt and kick the banker barons out and done.
Just like Congress in the US could take control of the money pay the debt and kick the bankers out.

I'd say at least 80% of vaxxies were coerced into getting the clotshot through threats of job loss. That alone is a crime. I doubt we'll get to the point of prosecution before chaos breaks out though.

Is that jenkem?

No, CanaDUH is having a maturity moment, when it finally decides to stop cucking to all of these weakling whiners and start clubbing them like the baby seals Canadians have mercilessly clubbed to death for years! Little baby seals with their mothers crying in agony while some Tim Hortons faggot Canadian clubs the little seal to death.

Thank God

>stares in absolute snugness
good

Attached: rused.jpg (221x280, 16.47K)

fuck canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=dDGkQiwh_qg

I guess the leafs will be raking themselves then.

Build your multicultural utopia without me bro. Your civic nationalism will fail

How about you "liberate" us and give us a sweet weapons package.

REVOLUTIONARY WAR!!!!!!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72.37K)

Globohomo can not be defeated by globohomo candidates operating in a globohomo system

The day of the self rake

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-141658_Samsung Internet.jpg (1066x816, 392.57K)

It felt kind of suspicious when I went to reddit and have tons of spam promoting the freedom convoy.

I only follow coding stuff on reddit. Oh, I follow /r/freespeach, but it's the first time I see reddit spaming right wing posts to me.

Be carefull out there, dear truckers. This smells kinda glowie.

Progressivism is more advanced in Canada at national level.

American degeneracy is more localized to a few cities now full of homeless people.

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-121910_Google.jpg (864x1432, 420.55K)

Nietzche said that evil people want you sick and weak as they are.

If Canada has a civil war the white people here are exterminated

Will never forget the video of the nog explaining that "deez wypipo wuz rayciss cuz they wuz obnoxiously dranking milk" in Shya LaQueefs "He will nut inside us." webcam stunt

careful how to treat the Queens property.

Attached: Queen_of_Canada.jpg (279x356, 17.44K)

Government in league with GoFraudMe to steal money from the protestors, have ordered police to use the law to persecute them on political grounds, used covid emergency spending (Because that wasn't in budget and there wasn't a spending bill for this passed) to buy up the empty hotel rooms to deprive supporters of places to stay, all while bold faced lying to the public. They are pretty much out of cards to play except for force and violence. When they move to force and violence they push the truckers into a nationwide truck strike. shelves will empty, gas won't get delivered, etc. everything will go to shit real quick with a 77% supermajority still pissed about heavy handed government policies. this will inspire provincial and national no confidence votes, and this is when you are dancing the line between dictatorship and outright civil unrest.

Attached: This is how you get a truck strike.png (718x918, 993.54K)

You just need to look at the flu shot numbers before covid to see what percent would willing get the shot. It's like 40%. The other 45% of Canadians out of 85% who got the covid vaccine don't want it but we're threatened, either by loss of job, travel, or the promise of "going back to normal"

down with the vegan agenda!

i want to impregnate this finngoll

I hate you faggot kys faggot aug nigger

Kek

could you send your damage-good girls here? I have a thing for broken leftards canadians.