Was this (((their))) plan anons?

Was the plan to give people vaxaids so they become dependent on Anti-HIV drugs for the rest of their lives wile also giving the government the greenlight to go full totalitarian on us so we don't spread the common cold and kill the vaxies?

Attached: IMG_20220206_113354_095.jpg (639x642, 36.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nitter.net/Lilybil24762994/status/1484100211211444224
sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/02/220203161151.htm
youtu.be/Y7G5CKX0je0
euronews.com/next/2022/02/04/scientists-have-discovered-a-new-highly-virulent-and-damaging-strain-of-hiv-in-the-netherl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1641932202218.jpg (1920x1080, 189.31K)

When a ship mutiny occurs the new captain kills all the mutineers because they were the people least loyal to the old captain.

The vaxxoids are disloyal to their traditions, their cultures, and their societies. They are the mutineers and their captain will delete them.

>everyone now has AIDS from gay vaccines
>everyone now needs AIDS drugs to stay alive
>bad goys don't get their AIDS medication
>entire population now enslaved

ebin

Don't be a faggot OP, link the actual tweet:
nitter.net/Lilybil24762994/status/1484100211211444224

>my dad works at nintendo
one fortnight longer

Hang. 'Em. HIGH.

Lol imagine being this melted

a lot of us have been having unprotected sex with feminine acting males

OP appears to be fake. Whenever I'm shitposting on facebook to anger white bitches, I always say I work at a consulting firm because it's incredibly vague.

Don’t you even science bro?
sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/02/220203161151.htm
COVID-19 was only a test to see how people comply. Now they will release the real pandemic. The plan is further explained here
youtu.be/Y7G5CKX0je0

Didn’t happen, but if it did it would be because they can make money selling them to people. A private STD test you can do at home is enormously appealing.

Yes, that doctor was depersoned last week after telling vaxxies due for their 4th shot to get tested for AIDS first

>melted
Is that some kind of abo slang?

euronews.com/next/2022/02/04/scientists-have-discovered-a-new-highly-virulent-and-damaging-strain-of-hiv-in-the-netherl

Know a lot about pirates and criminality eh mate?

Probably a mass surveillance device used to observe the spread and contact patterns of humans that went awry.

So they're gonna. Push that non vaxxers have aids and gonna need to get tested to be sure

It's a new narrative to shift the blame on HIV instead of the vax causing VAIDS. I guarantee, these tests will not actually be testing for HIV but for whatever the VAX has caused, or just give random results to cause an increase in positive tests.

Sorry Seppo, I will learn from my flawed ways

What if all those still banging during the pandemic now have literal HIV

The neets will inherit the earth

Meme flag

Me: disregard