Ruskie releases most powerful red pill!

The next pic has the most valuable red pill you will come across in your lifetime, if you are wise enough you will save it, print it and study it until you know it by heart. It will help you save your life.

Attached: redppil.png (1912x1198, 43.06K)

A Ruskie posted this before, this is the most powerful knowledge you will ever come across in your lifetime. Be wise and save it, print it, and study it until you know it by heart, it may just save your life.

Attached: fed-mo-creation.png (1382x1561, 510.85K)

CHRIST IS KING

Bump

welcome newfag enjoy your stay

Attached: 1595371254495.jpg (1000x800, 80.53K)

tldr

Why thank you, Pepe, you are a magnificent gentlefrog. ribbet ribbet

Attached: lake.jpg (1080x1350, 212.68K)

This. Glad you see OP but this is just the material slave situation. Take the parasite pill and understand we are enslaved by physical manifestations of demons. Enjoy the ride.

Only correct up to a point. The term "petro dollar" was an arraignment whereby OPEC would only oil for US dollars in exchange for a promise from the (((US))) to allow (((Saudi Arabia))) to exchange those dollars for gold (real money).
Peak oil isn't really peak oil. Peak oil really means "Fort Knox is finally empty".
The US has no gold left and the global system is being reset (The Great Reset) to something new.
Enjoy your matrix, losers.

Amidst the whole of the faggotry on display here at the moment it got me thinking that I haven't seen our resident admitted FSB Rusbro cyber analyst make any threads in quite a long time now. Always liked his down to earth manner of posts and real world talk of current global events.
Rusbro user, where are you? Calling Rusbro, come in

Attached: spusiba.jpg (681x991, 618.77K)

Why the FUCK do I have a fucking meme flag donkey?! I sure didn't set that up.
Anons I just woke up and was off a few days, have I missed something regarding this shit?

Forgot to fix it back on 2nd post. Seriously, I never fuck with selecting fag flaggotry. Goddamn weird ass bullshit

What else you guys got

Attached: NaturalBeauty.png (720x1053, 454.77K)

We were so close back then
But then we got divided and conquered
They fucking played us like a fiddle

Attached: post ows wokeness.jpg (1826x1581, 710.23K)

nothing will save your life, you will die like everyone else. All this does is point out the obvious that you should be spending those debt papers on real world items or gold or land for when shit finally hits the fan.

literally just read the creature from jekyll island for non stop red pills like this.

welcome to the board
you are here forever

thnakyou user, what you just said made something click with me.

i remember shitting out this parasite on LSD once and it had this demonic quality to it for sure

>played us like a fiddle

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.jpg (800x534, 65.81K)