MEAT IS MURDER

It’s 2022, imagine actually not being vegan, healthy and powerful.

Attached: B6E93DB4-EEFF-4C2E-BF0F-C71CA4200787.jpg (800x600, 132.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYOIbXJTVIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=CYOIbXJTVIc

>if you don't eat beef and you don't eat cow how can you still be alive?

> 1 post by this ID

Hows being a fag going for you?

That looks delicious. The French are masters. Imagine using plants for anything but seasoning or roughage

I raise broiler chickens, hogs and hair sheep for meat. Love me some meat.

Attached: 1571205241678.jpg (2560x1440, 1.21M)

nice bait

You're a murderer.

"Do not boil a young goat in its mothers milk"

Exodus 23:19

P.s. the prophet daniel was a vegetarian

murder only happens between humans, and it's a crime, that's why a lot of weak, ineffectual and effeminate cowards have been poisoning the well, posioning the discourse and putting out these socially destructive ideas like veganism mandates and universal basic income

Attached: 1643607025106.jpg (1024x681, 98.86K)

I know that leftoids struggle with simple legal concepts, but a kill does not necessarily constitutes a murder.

You should never boil meat in milk.
I know you Americans drink milk with meat dishes. It's disgusting.
Milk and meat, save in some specific dishes, are not a good match. It's like cheese and fish, it doesn't work.

Super not kosher my guy, this is literally annudah shoah

And? What typically happens to small sickly herbivores when they try and interfere with a carnivore’s meal?

lactose intolerant monkey detected

I shoot the sheep in the head with a .22 and process them myself. My chickens I use cones. My hogs I let the processor take care of.

stupid monkey superstitions
however milk solids burn around 200f so no boiling milk

Semitic religions are for faggots, the cult of Sol is what we do in 2022

You have been brainwashed by a psuedo-religion cult that is filling the void in your life left by an absence of religion. The human body craves animal products. Sure, it shouldn't be trash quality cheeseburgers. It should be poultry, steaks, eggs and if you're white: dairy.

Literally, if you are white (or Mongolian), your ancestors dozens and dozens of generations ago evolved to drink cow milk, and thus cheese as well, because that means you can sustain yourself on cows which can graze on marginal pasture land that cannot grow cereal grains.

Eating meat products is in your DNA. Refusing that makes you as in-denial of biological reality as a tranny abomination.

Attached: IMG_20220116_115352129~2.jpg (499x534, 115.47K)

For me, it's boiled steak. Boiled steak is genuinely the best way to eat steak. Much more chew and you actually feel like you've eaten something after. Also healthier and minimal mess because it's literally just water in a pot. No oil or grease. Fatty cuts like ribeye are best to boil - I've had less success with cheap steak. Pic related was ok but really needed some 'chup

Attached: ck1595875012431.png (631x481, 634.11K)

I went vegan for about a month. I felt good but I just can't man I missed the taste of seafood mostly . I'd happily give up red meats/pork/chicken though.

Unless you're asian, those guys really do murder animals.

Oi, like me some bifestek muhrdur. My sous vide runs 12 hours a day.

Yeah and look at what that diet has done to your people

>You need to stop eating eat, you should try some health alternatives from my store
>oh, well I guess I could give it a try. What are your prices?
>oh, for this beyond steak made of plant fibers? That'll cost you 500 dollars plus tip

Attached: coffee.png (320x286, 127.48K)

>fish and cheese doesn’t work
You’ve never eaten salmon, cooked in an oven with cheese and top you uncultured jungle nigger?
Kill your self

I'll kill and eat vegetarians if I have to.

Attached: 1614796028927.jpg (600x800, 99.2K)

I dont know what to think aboot this

You're a pussy.

Attached: 1631737630126.webm (368x368, 1.46M)

This is true, I'm a brown guy and red meat and milk.. that's the first time I hear of this combo.
It's an unholy alliance I don't stand behind.

It's not milik steak without jellybeans

>not eating an aryan steppe warrior herder diet
Lmfao have fun getting your alternative meat products when the supply chain dries up

Dude what the fuck

Attached: 1598465150528.gif (500x375, 248.74K)

>not boiling your steak into a delicious spread

Not lactose intolerant kek.
I drink a glass of milk everyday in breakfast, though never in meals with meat.
It's just common sense that meat and milk don't go together.

Salmon with cheese? Are you mad?
First, salmon is very expensive, second, cheese and salmon are a terrible combo.
I like salmon with passionfruit sauce, spinach sauce or just grilled with salt and pepper and some potatoes. Cheese and fish is a no-no. just no.