Zoomer here

Zoomer here.

Was the world a better place in the year 1999?

Attached: 95315754082.jpg (1200x900, 263.03K)

Easily twice as good.
You'll still NBAW, then or now

I can't answer that because you used a troll flag

The world was definitely better without you in it.

No

It was definitely better but we were on the same trajectory then as we are now. What I mean is, our state of (((decay))) was less advanced at that point but we were still decaying.

Yes, we use to fag drag and hang niggers in 1999.

yes, absolutely. the early internet was so comfy. you want social media? then you learn how to code HTML and make a shitty scuffed website to send to your friends on IRC/ICQ/AIM, complete with word art and shitty MSPaint graphics. then you install BonziBuddy who infects your computer with malware and viruses, but you don't give a shit because you have a new purple ape friend popping up on your screen along with 100000000000 pop-up ads.

the early internet had SOVL

Attached: Bonzi_Buddy.png (346x288, 22.18K)

Yes and I want this Pepsi machine. Gonna watch The Phantom Menace and play the Podracing game on my Dreamcast. Good timing. Just watched the behind the scenes documentary on TPM.

In 1999 we played Smear the Queer qt recess.

Fucking kek. I forgot about this game

facebook and google are somehow more offensive than bonzi buddy. what a strange future.

Looking back on it, everything was slower and patience wasn't a virtue because it was apart of everyday life. I remember my cousins would jump on the internet right before I would yell I'm getting on the telephone so don't use the internet lol great times

Anyone remember dr pepper before they changed it to that blasted Dr pepper 23 shit? It tasted so much more like freedom before. Even the can graphic had soul

Fuck yes it was. Europe was a paradise too.

There was Y2K hysteria, with the same people pushing the narrative and the same people responding to it as the covid hysteria.

things were great back then.
america's biggest issue was whether or not walmart should ban harry potter books because they could turn children who read them into homosexual satanists (they did.)
no school shooting every week, nigger riots were few and far between.

Attached: 7aceea1966359c0575b9710d0c5f2dcc.jpg (700x933, 187.92K)

It was even better in the 80's.

I did this too. Good times.

Nope. Nostalgia is a defense mechanism to keep you alive. It was always shitty. Your brain just slowly erases it.

I grew up in the 90s was 7 in 1990. It was great, but you didn't have a contrast, we mostly dreamed or being 602-70s war heros or hippies. it wasn't until the late 2000s that i realized it'll never go back to that. not just childhood but that level of society. its gone now and it'll only get worse. best to enjoy what you've got going on.

fuck off go back to R fucking lying filth

It was a lot less gay i tell you huwhat

>Was the world a better place in the year 1999?
Yes because the internet was optional

10 times better. everyone had rights government knew its place for the most part.

lolno
people just hold onto parts of the past they are fond of, and discard the rest
when you look at a picture from before there were cameras everywhere and everybody carried one around, you are looking at a scene that somebody took a picture of for a reason.
It's not necessarily an accurate snapshot of life.
Also although retards shoot up schools these days, casual violence has decreased to such an extent that I am not even sure how to articulate to younger people what it's like to live in a world where you will physically attack anybody who deserves it and so will almost everybody else, and it's not a big deal at all.