Rogan bends the knee

It's over...

theguardian.com/culture/2022/feb/05/joe-rogan-apologises-for-using-n-word-and-racist-planet-of-the-apes-story

Attached: 1644115687100.jpg (632x542, 62.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtLUlqZ8sBo&feature=emb_title
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rogancels...

Clearly Spotify must cancel him and release him from his exclusive contract.

Attached: badger.gif (320x300, 39.52K)

Nobody cares, nigger.

It's funny how all the blue check marks are saying how sincere his apology was. I accept it.

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THIS CIA SHILL STOP SPAMMING HIM youtube.com/watch?v=qtLUlqZ8sBo&feature=emb_title
Remember when Joe Rogan said it was a bunch of "white kids" looting sneakers during the riots last summer?

Faggot should have just said they were taken out of context, he has absolutely nothing to apologize for.

this is getting viral fast.

those 2 fucktards are talking about joe rogan.

Attached: debate.png (1033x683, 832.27K)

What a pathetic, bald fucking manlet. Should’ve told those niggers to go fuck themselves.

Now if he does a show I want him to say nigger twenty times in a row, with no context and just resume whatever bullshit he was saying. Just to piss off people and make them feel the cringe we all feel whenever black people say nigger over and over again.

But saying NIGGER is FUN
saying NIGGER is RIGHT
try saying NIGGER everyone
NIGGER gives you MIGHT

Racism is a sin

he sold his soul to the devil already
now is just time to pay up

a hebrew semitic god hates Ray Cism? Oh no that sucks anyway

What a giant fucking fag

After weeks of fighting censorship from the highest of high, literally from the white house telling him to shut up, he bends over and...why?

Sincerely I hope he gets canceled for this.

Attached: 1643407876975.png (326x460, 139.81K)

>It's over...
For him, it looks like it. He could have started his own Content Platform, he had the cash to buy the servers and infrastructure, but he went with Spotify. Now, he has to confront this part of his past, which has nothing to do with COVID.
He was literally neutralized from the side like a politician's sex scandal.

He’ll be fine

We got him, boys!

Attached: 6E24CB46-0B08-417E-8576-869D95EFFA66.jpg (584x645, 214.92K)

lol The old man is losing it guys ....

Attached: Gavin.png (1037x592, 789.05K)

>Rogan bends the knee
this is why I rejected Joe from the beginning

controlled opposition he's your enemy

he was very influential with normies. a lot of his audience probably would have worshipped the cnn narrative of forced vaccine rape if not for him. He may be a cuck, but he is a large part of the reason we have been able to push back against the tyrants.