Is a utopia possible? Or have we already passed the point of no return toward a steadily eroding economic...

Is a utopia possible? Or have we already passed the point of no return toward a steadily eroding economic, environmental and social breakdown?

Attached: 4741117.jpg (1280x905, 311.44K)

once you claim utopia to be impossible, you have already set yourself up a master

Needs to be ethnically and culturally homogeneous and yea it’s pretty damn possible.

Do you live in a western city?

It already exists for some, but it's existence is predicated on it not being for all.

it is
return to pioneer

Attached: ceobased.webm (1124x630, 1.85M)

Sure. It’s called Norway.

Attached: D39A5968-D8CA-48E2-B8B9-9B3D9294EFD3.jpg (1220x800, 237.83K)

How so?

>catenary wires
>metallic boat
>water

sure, of course it's possible
imagine if people were good
wouldn't the world be heaven then?
so if we want to make a wonderful world, do we really need to work on things like economic systems and technology, or do we just need to fix people?
surely us working on the wrong things is a big part of why we don't live in a utopia already
you want to help fix the world, paradoxically your best bet is to work on yourself

It's a dead dream, we accepted technology in our lives, there's no going back now, it's over.

it depends how you define utopia... the term is rather subjective. If your idea of utopia is "cure all disease and never have to work again", you should read "the metamorphosis of prime intellect" - I believe it is still available for free online.

If we simply exercise our will together then God will make it so, we just have to do it, anything is possible without niggers spics jews and asians.

Utopias as a concept are inherently flawed because they require everyone and anyone as a part of this utopian society to be 100% within the dictated laws and rules of a minority. The main problem is that one person's utopia is another person's hell.

My personal utopia would be a world where the expanse of symbiotic existence with the world expands to the point of near fantasy levels. A place where animals roam the streets, where people develop biological tools, and where gene editing is encouraged. Bioscience trumps all, in other words, and there is a heavy incentive to breed and edit new fantastic forms of life for the betterment of humanity.

The actual problem is, once I have defined a utopia I have to inherently force others to live in it and obey to its structure and tenets. Disobedience cannot be allowed as that would cause deviation from my definition of heaven on earth. I would have to create ways to corral people towards my liking, my definitions of a good member of society. I would have to, in essence, show force if dissent occurs. This is because anything that isn't part of my vision will ultimately work against it. Utopia is a fools errand of a concept because everyone's vision of heaven is different.

So the dude wants several hundred thousand dollars for the class?

we can have money or we can have happiness
I believe the war to be lost
so exploit today for what it is, rip off a chunk and pass it down to your kids, that's really all you can do

Been meaning to post this for a while.
The line stuck with me after I watched it.

Attached: strange_days_end_of_the_world_1.jpg (1434x720, 231.52K)

What is Utopia?

He wasn’t several hundred thousand to give 24 kids free land free class free building materials
I bet if it works out he’ll just charge regular tuition
Looks like 10k per kid, pretty cheap investment to set yourself up for life

Passed the point of no return.
This time of pointless expedients ending.
In its place we are entering the period of consequences.

Attached: bane.jpg (960x638, 68.49K)

>Is a utopia possible?

Fight for what is right even if it seems impossible to you.

you always see pictures like this

the people in the pictures are helpless, usually not doing anything
who built the structures? who maintains them?

its like if you build a city, and then some useless population moves in after you built it, how long will it last?