Nigger

These two guys. They're both the leading figures on their platforms. They have enough Fuck You money to survive anything, any kind of cancellation. Yet they both cuck over saying a single word.
It's actually pretty staggering. If one of these two had just refused to apologize, not even in a combative way but at least refusing to fold, it honestly could have been a pivotal, defining moment of defiance against the modern culture of sensitivity. It could actually have gotten even the most basic normalfag thinking and possibly divert the direction our culture is heading. But no.
These faggots have all the money in the world yet instead of becoming the levee that turns the tide of culture back in on itself they cuck out.
Literally one word made these millionaire "icons of a generation" kneel.

Attached: Untitled.png (1650x936, 2.73M)

nigger

to be fair rogan didny really apologize that much. he said it was all taken out of context, and basically said ”i shouldnt have said it because it should have known it would be taken out of context and used against me”, not ”sorry i said it because it was wrong to say it”.

funny the leftoids dont have a proble with pic rel

Attached: e5e1cc99aa13249bd740ff9f080bca47964eb487836bcf4c19c0b794acb10507_1.jpg (1080x1683, 201.19K)

It’s because the kike is using niggers as a weapon against white boys. They will always tell the easily controlled nigger a story that makes the nigger brain short-circuit to get that gorilla mode on. Then they simply release them on unsuspecting white women and children. None of this will ever end unless kikes are gassed for real.

It's actually not funny.
It just proves racism is an attack word to get their way.

They want peace more than justice. The people you are up against can burn down the country and you wont even hear about it the next day. The news will be about something YOU did.

Pointing out their hypocrisy never seems to work on them, though.

It's just about power. They have the institutional power and are coming up with excuses to persecute their political opponents. They want Joe gone because he is popular and questioning their narratives. You can point out the hypocrisy but they will never punish their own. Its not about winning people over its just about winning now.

Lmao chongbergs are fucking livid that they literally have dude on camera saying nigger 2 some times and can't even cancel him, because he came out like a man, explained and apologized genuinely. Dude actually gained respect. Damn lol this fucking timeline

Based user

Attached: 032A5F06-4BAC-42CA-8470-05CAACCD7D4C.jpg (400x400, 45.26K)

>They have enough Fuck You money to survive anything

It is about relationships and connections which get lost and destroyed when a rash step is taken.

Attached: Society.png (700x471, 34.28K)

Based niggers

Attached: 1643760101023m.jpg (1017x1024, 115.38K)

Yeah they can't have Jew connections anymore and be friends with superficial Jew-influenced people who get triggered when you say nig
I'd rather just leave with all my money and hang out with based people without all the public adulation

They can survive cancelation but the thing is, most rich people are normies. Like, it's possible that Rogan isn't actually worried about the financial impacts, it's more that he doesn't want to be negatively judged by his social circle next time he shows up to a party. It's also possible that he is genuinely altruistically trying to make up for having hurt people's feelings. I'd rather that he didn't apologize, but I'm not in his position.

Ana Fucking Kasparian is defending Joe Rogan rn

Attached: ana kasparian accidentally based.png (583x154, 16.47K)

No she's not, she's defending herself, you moron. Any Forums is a fucking context filter.

And I think the Berg collective would ruin his life and he is scared of that.

This is what the people look like who start these threads.

Attached: 1636314755857.jpg (1200x1200, 401.89K)

Yeah, TDS used to play a bunch of drops of her saying nigger.
She's getting out ahead of this before the gimlet eye is turned to her.

fresh outa ms paint

Attached: joe rogan.png (522x528, 326.51K)

His fuck you money can't fill seats at his new comedy club. I respect what he did by apologizing, and I like him more from the silly sound bite clip of him saying nigger 40 times. Everyone needs to stop taking a COMEDIAN so fucking seriously. If they want to kill his show, maybe make a show that is equally objective and diverse ( not diverse with niggers but ideas).

She has more balls than the grifters.