FREEDOM CONVOY - FUCK GO-FUND-ME

Now that DeSantis has gone after Go-Fund-Me, the company will have to refund the donations received.

>aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/5/florida-investigates-gofundme-over-canada-trucker-donations

Still, how long can /ourguys/ last now that the supposed warchest is all but gone?

>Serious question: with police mounting pressure, locals bringing lawsuits against truckers and their funds being withdrawn, how long can this realistically last?

Also, Trudeau is still at large, and can someone fucking explain to me why those fuckers didn't just occupy a TON of highways to protest, rather than going to bloody downtown Ottawa??

Pick what would have been more effective:
>Outright paralyze an entire nation and forcing them to acquiesce to your requests
>Go to what is essentially an adult play-date, honk around like a retard, and then get slowly slaughtered by the gov via death by a thousand cuts.

>Tl;dr - funds are cut, gov is increasing pressure. How long until protest collapses?

Honest question, and please give me some honest answers, I am getting blackpilled by the fucking hours at this point.

Attached: Freedom.jpg (2048x1552, 330.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022
youtu.be/jA6OxRWXfbY
deadline.com/2022/02/ron-desantis-florida-gofundme-investigation-canadian-trucker-shutdown-1234927300/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BASED DESANTIS
TRUMP = WARP SPEEDO CHEETO

>Still, how long can /ourguys/ last now that the supposed warchest is all but gone?
a new funding on givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022
They already collected almost 2 million

Reminder to anyone who donated to the Trucker Convoy Gofundme: If the donators file arbitration actions against Gofundme for $250 each, gfm has to pay $2750 per action plus more fees. That could hurt them much worse than chargebacks if donators can afford it.

RekeitaLaw explains here: youtu.be/jA6OxRWXfbY

Attached: 1643947160228.png (973x871, 847.92K)

Website is down for me - is it my internet being shit, or did they take it down?

I hope is the 1st, since that'd be a huge whitepill desu.

>desantis
>anything to do with gofundme

>occupy a TON of highways
You meant oil refinery, right ?

Attached: Refineries_in_Canada-01.jpg (2250x2250, 584.53K)

Based Florida strikes again

People who live in Florida donated money, GoFundMe tried to commit fraud. Based DeSantis proving once again the cares about his people.

You can find any article by google "DeSantis gofundme" nigger. Stop trying to spread disinfo glowie.

deadline.com/2022/02/ron-desantis-florida-gofundme-investigation-canadian-trucker-shutdown-1234927300/

I saw people were donating through another website similar to GoFundMe but it was a Christian based site, can't remember the name off the top of my head. They'll get those funds!!

That..I didn't think about it brother from behind the Alps. Solid suggestion for Canadians tho.

>Inb4 Italians hate French. Not really, it's akin to siblings fighting, at least from what I've seen in close to 4 decades of life.

Hope he runs in 2024.

They're getting donations from GiveSendGo now.
It's not as high as it was, but it'll be enough to go for a long time.

The site can't handle the traffic. It has been like that since yesterday.

who do these donations go to exactly

We thank our White brothas for their support! The Henessey be flowing tonight!

Attached: 11D9D9BB-53E4-474A-952E-6E222D547189.jpg (1388x660, 111.72K)

That's what our trukers do when they are on strike. The gvt has only 2 choices, sending the army or cave in, in a few weeks all gas stations run out of gas, they can't let the situation rot.

It's either being ddos'd or their servers suck. Or both. It was extremely difficult for me to donate because of the slow speed.

>hurr guys we're gonna make da gubmint step down
>gets cucked by homos on bicycles instead
absolutely fucking hilarious
and great job with stating impossible goals that you can't achieve, the baked in loss smells so sweet
the next few generations of liberal governments thanks you for your service

If it's legit, I'm gonna chuck 100$ myself because honestly fuck Trudeau.

It's a solid suggestion like I said. Too bad there are so many fucking sheeps in my country.

>Imagine loving having Draghi as your leader.

And yet way too many Italians do.

Mate current western society(ies) is completely unsustainable.

The entire system relies on whites to remain in power, and whites are not having children, but instead ghosting society more and more - a single adult needs only a place to sleep, food and entertainment.

Pathetic? Maybe, but until society offers something of value..why fight for it?

I don't know if you noticed but the mass layoff/automation we were all worried about would sweep the nations are either not proceeding at all, or proceeding at a snail's pace, which means whites are even more needed nowadays.

>We'll replace you with a machine!

Sure buddy. I'm 100% the companies will want to pay 50% or more in corporation taxes to maintain the masses of useless, unemployable sheboons and their 3rd world relatives, when whites will either be a small minority or will have emigrated away.

Imagine not using decentralized crypto for this type of funding.

?

they got shitty servers or someone is ddosing them.

>Outright paralyze an entire nation and forcing them to acquiesce to your requests
You are correct and your comments demonstrate perspicacity.
>I speculate:
The situation for truckers became intolerable (Trudeau's Jan 25 Trucker border mandate) and they responded in a very visceral, almost instinctive desire to directly voice their displeasure to those they perceive responsible.
>Contrast this with the Alberta Coutts border blockade.
Trucks (on both sides) completely block all traffic through a main commercial port of entry for more than 1000km either way (Vancouver, Pembina–Emerson).
>RCMP attempts to starve the truckers using seige tactics, hundreds of tractors, trucks and cowboys block the RCMP from the OTHER side, while locals bring food, supplies, fuel to the truckers blockading the border.
My feeling is we are in a volitile situation, analogous to the beginning of WW1.
>Gavrilo Princip, has killed Archduke, parties are demanding specific responses from one another, but are telling each other to go fuck. All sides begin to mobilize in preparation for something, but the situation has not yet gone kinetic.

Attached: cowboys-to-the-rescue.png (1024x768, 766.73K)